• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Pat Kenny returns to hosting the late late show

Johnny Zordan

Due to the death of Ryan Tubridy's father, Pat kenny will host the late late show this coming friday @9.30pm on RTE ONE Television.

cabledude

Due to the death of Ryan Tubridy's father, Pat kenny will host the late late show this coming friday @9.30pm on RTE ONE Television.
How is this worth a thread? There is already a thread on the Late Late show.

carlovian

I'd like to think hell say WOW after every music guest.

Gave up watching this dross years ago but I'll tune in to
watch pat discuss debt forgiveness.

And I'm assuming Kerry katona will be on.

constitutionus

How is this worth a thread? There is already a thread on the Late Late show.
well in fairness it is in the right forum and we get a new vinny thread every night.

i dont watch the late late but i presume its big news for its fans.

Marcos the black

No... They got Brigitte Nielsen instead.

ruserious

Why does the title use ''Hosting'' instead of ''Host''. Very misleading and not worth a thread imo.

Pabilito

Due to tomorrow being Thursday, I’ll be getting up at slightly later than normal at 8.30am.

nationalsday

He'll also have on as his last guest either some mystic/person who can see angels/ show biz couple who are recovered alcoholics/ someone who has a limb amputation fetish

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.
Maybe he'll have gerald keane on and then we can hear about his.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kev408

They should put a wireless on the desk and let PK present it from a hidden studio cos he's good on the radio.

gloria

That wouldn't be so bad, first of all it will make a change from Tubridy,
and I bet he will be thinking about it all week..
how he can make it good, and how he can make it special.

I hope he gets Eamonn Ryan on again and gives him a grilling about the global warming/climate change bull-shi** 'gathering' that is planned for Feb..

opinions

Great physiatrist, devoted his working life to dealing with addiction in the Stillorgan Hilton. Helped me many times. RIP Patrick

automaticforthepeople

Terrible news, Very saddened to hear of this, RIP. Dr Pat will be in my thoughts at what can only be described as a most difficult time for all the Tubridy family

Bridget558

Its strange they gave the gig to PK been there done that. They may as well have given it to uncle gaybo

Davidoff

I'm glad Pat is back on the LLS.

Now if we could only get him to present everything else on RTE he would almost justify his salary.

sadmal

Why is it that one of the most talented broadcasters this country has possibly ever produced - Graham Norton - never even considered getting a job in RTE?

They wouldn't have given him a job, too camp. RTE might like him as a guest on the LLS but not hosting a show unless it was pre-recorded. I think RTE audience would be too conservative for the lkes of Graham.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies