Pat Rabbitte on primetime! excellent tirade

SKELLY

Pat Rabbitte is just after destroying Pat Carey with a tirade of epic proportions.

"Coming on here with your auld palaver"
"you should be ashamed of yourselves!"

I reckon we have just seen a reeling in the years moment.

He said what every man in this country is feeling. It was brilliant.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqx4E5tq1Bo"]YouTube - Pat Rabbitte sticks it to Pat Carey on Prime Time[/ame]

Last edited:

collina

Pat Rabbitte is just after destroying Pat Carey with a tirade of epic proportions.

Anyone get it up on youtube yet?
Saw it. Carey ended up calling him Deputy Rabbitte. Think you need to reconsider your last sentence but.

Flimflam

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjkJfMrQ4bc]YouTube - AC/DC - Big Balls (Music Video)[/ame]

An Gilladaker

Pat Carey destroyed himself ;)

Desperate Dan

Pat Rabbitt must have gone to the same school of communications as Frank McBreaitry.

Pabilito

Rabbite just playing to the gallery.

He accused FF of doing nothing to avoid the IMF yet Labour’s policies are to cut nothing?? It was cringe populist drivel.

Hillmanhunter1

It was excellent, the pity was that it was only Carey in the crosshairs, Cowan and Bertie should have been the targets.

Tammie

I thought he was going to start giving him a few belts, I must say I cringed for Carey:(

cferrie

Rabbite just playing to the gallery.

He accused FF of doing nothing to avoid the IMF yet Labour’s policies are to cut nothing?? It was cringe populist drivel.
It worked for me! :) Good man Pat!

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
Of course it was about time people reacted like that.. it was a long way way past time people got angry and stuck into FF representatives like that

It has only now, after God knows how long, dawned on people, the full extent of the situation we are in.. economically, we are beyond f***ed... and it was your "ah sure he's sound enough" gombeen FF TD, who paraded in and out of the lobbies for the price of a few medical cards that did it..

Lord Jesus, we have the Brits offering to put their arms around our shoulders, and promise Europe that they will look after us

FF have utterly humiliated this country, the way they have ran it into the ground in the past decade

And they still don't accept blame for it

Pat Rabbitt must have gone to the same school of communications as Frank McBreaitry.
Rabbitte was Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. So put that in your pope and smike it.

Baron von Biffo

Meanwhile, over on the wireless, Sarah McInerney has just said on The Late Debate that Lenihan is the man to bring in the budget because "he knows what he's talking about." I didn't know she'd spent the last 2 years on the space station.

Inda Kenny

I seriously though Pat R was going to give him a few belts also.
See Carey said that when Labour are in the next government or words to that effect they will not reverse whatever budget cuts FF bring in

Harmonica

I don't support Labours policies but he was specifically focusing in the banks. FF did nothing to prevent the crisis & have done nothing to fix it in over 2 years so the EU/IMF have to fix it. Also with FF cookimng the books it is difficult for any opposition to deliver a comprehensive alternative.

M

MrFunkyBoogaloo

Well said. Although I couldn't help noticing that Pat Rabbitte didn't put forward any alternatives?

Nor did he outline any opposition to the fact that the Irish people may be forced to take out a huge loan to bail out other countries and then pay interest on it.

It was good however. Populist but needed to be said.

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
Meanwhile, over on the wireless, Sarah McInerney has just said on The Late Debate that Lenihan is the man to bring in the budget because "he knows what he's talking about." I didn't know she'd spent the last 2 years on the space station.
It is time for a "Green Revolution"

I mean stand outside the gates of Leinster House on Budget Day, carrying green flags, wearing Green ribbons, showing solidarity with one another.. non party, just ordinary people from all over the country, and refuse to move off the streets until an election is called

Leaving labour policy aside I thought pat rabbite was awesome! I really think this could be a turning point! He really hit the nail on the head! Hairs were standing on my neck! This is the passion we need to get this country going!!

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
Well said. Although I couldn't help noticing that Pat Rabbitte didn't put forward any alternatives?

Nor did he outline any opposition to the fact that the Irish people may be forced to take out a huge loan to bail out other countries and then pay interest on it.

It was good however. Populist but needed to be said.
Stop falling for the FF spin that "the Opposition don't have any alternatives"

They can't have alternatives.. we've gone beyond alternatives.. it's too late.. the Barbarians aren't at the Gate anymore.. they are inside it, and are dictating the terms and conditions of how this economy will be ran initially until 2014, and then they will review it, and no doubt in my mind extend it

Normal politics in Ireland is over.. no matter who is in power.. people need to realise and recognise this...

New Threads

Most Replies