Paudie Does His Bit for Waterford Emplyment

MoggyMcG

Well done, Paudie Coffey...you did not waste the first 100 days. You got right down to movin on the emplyment situation in your native county...and appinted your missus [!!] as your constituency secretary. So, they're all in safe hands in the Déise now...with a nurse looking after them! Ending the oul' FG cronyism, how are ye...for pheck's sake!

Urmentor

Twitter
@red7778
Didnt a lot of FG tds do this. Why single out one.

MoggyMcG

Didnt a lot of FG tds do this. Why single out one.
Ah now yerrah c'mon, boy! This is a WATERFORD thred and he's the only one FG TD in the Deise to do it. JD didn't, but I know that about too dozen other venial whankers from the Upright Party have done so!

MoggyMcG

It's PaudieSpeak for employment, I'm told...and entails giving a nurse/wife the job of constituency secretary, paid by you and me, and...oh, of course, vetted by reputable Agencies. Not at all to be confused with "implyment", which...as we all know is the random suffusion of strands of wool in none-too-subtle innuendo by someone hell-bent on eviscerating the English language.

punchdrunk

Well done, Paudie Coffey...you did not waste the first 100 days. You got right down to movin on the emplyment situation in your native county...and appinted your missus [!!] as your constituency secretary. So, they're all in safe hands in the Déise now...with a nurse looking after them! Ending the oul' FG cronyism, how are ye...for pheck's sake!
Question for you: Was his wife acting as his secretary before he was elected a TD? Yes or No

MoggyMcG

Question for you: Was his wife acting as his secretary before he was elected a TD? Yes or No
Ah neow! Ah neow! D'ya remember yer man, Duvalier. His buckos did the business for nothin' beforehand, but when the Doc made it to the top...he had the State pay 'em! Sound familiar? Reckon so...but still does not sweeten the whiff.

BlackLion

MoggyMcG meet FG Hack. FG hack meet MoggyMcG.

punchdrunk

Ah neow! Ah neow! D'ya remember yer man, Duvalier. His buckos did the business for nothin' beforehand, but when the Doc made it to the top...he had the State pay 'em! Sound familiar? Reckon so...but still does not sweeten the whiff.
I asked you a simple question: Once more here it is. Was Paudi Coffey's wife acting as his secretary BEFORE he was elected TD. Once more I am asking you for a straight Yes or NO.
No diversionary tactics please. Just answer the question.

MoggyMcG

I asked you a simple question: Once more here it is. Was Paudi Coffey's wife acting as his secretary BEFORE he was elected TD. Once more I am asking you for a straight Yes or NO.
No diversionary tactics please. Just answer the question.
Didn't Bertie's lack offer him services before he found some remuneration for her. FFers can do it, so can the 'Shirts. As someone said on another thred about the FG councillor up in Awfully who incurred the sting of the Revenue boys for €125+K...two cheeks, same oul' arse!

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Why should we be surprised by Fine Gael cronyism, shur wasnt this thick loudmouth made a senator despite having no qualification beyound his leaving cert?

From the FG website:

Some other facts on Paudie:
◦Paudie’s favourite movies are the Godfather and Michael Collins.
◦His favourite book is Tony Blair’s biography ‘A journey: My Political Life’.
◦His favourite quote is “Mol an oige agus tiocfaidh siad”, - Praise the young and they shall flourish.
◦Paudie’s favourite holiday destinations are; Leitrim, Castlewellan, Co. Down and Lanzarote.
◦He is a keen GAA fan and was the coach of the Waterford under 21 hurling Team.

Unbelievable stuff. Who is paying the wages of this secretary/wife?

Last edited:

punchdrunk

Why should we be surprised by Fine Gael cronyism, shur wasnt this thick loudmouth made a senator despite having no qualification beyound his leaving cert?

From the FG website:

◦His favourite quote is “Mol an oige agus tiocfaidh siad”, - Praise the young and they shall flourish.
◦Paudie’s favourite holiday destinations are; Leitrim, Castlewellan, Co. Down and Lanzarote.

Unbelievable stuff. Who is paying the wages of this secretary?
What are your qualifications? What is your track record? What have you ever done for Ireland? Please post you CV online. Then we can compare.
The tone of you post says it all. There is no attempt at a proper analysis of the man. This is just a petty personalised hatchet attack. Whatever else he is, he most certainly is not thick. Reread you own post before you call anybody thick.
Could you please outline Gerry Adams third level qualifications?

Last edited:

MoggyMcG

From the FG website:

Unbelievable stuff. Who is paying the wages of this secretary/wife?
Begob, Telemachus, you have a way with the oul' research. I think you overlooked that he was "A bright spark in the ESB!" The stuff you quote is just so Naff, it's cray-zee!!!

punchdrunk

Didn't Bertie's lack offer him services before he found some remuneration for her. FFers can do it, so can the 'Shirts. As someone said on another thred about the FG councillor up in Awfully who incurred the sting of the Revenue boys for €125+K...two cheeks, same oul' arse!
I note that you did not answer the question.
Take a good look at Sinn Fein cronyism in Northern Ireland.

Last edited:

MoggyMcG

I note that you did not answer the question.
Ah, yeh have me there, Paudie! But ye fellas have some neck, really though! Clendennan today up in Awfully, and Inda's mate up in Caishelbair [Travellers Freind bucko] bitten 3 times by Revenue, and all the FGers now flying in the face of the good St. Inda who told them...quit it now, laids, and don't be like those FFer hoors - day after day after day now, we get more and more ivvidence that it is - meet the new boss, same as the old boss. And i nivver said yeh were thick...I jus' said i know what makes ye tick, and it is cronyism and jobbery.

punchdrunk

Ah, yeh have me there, Paudie! But ye fellas have some neck, really though! Clendennan today up in Awfully, and Inda's mate up in Caishelbair [Travellers Freind bucko] bitten 3 times by Revenue, and all the FGers now flying in the face of the good St. Inda who told them...quit it now, laids, and don't be like those FFer hoors - day after day after day now, we get more and more ivvidence that it is - meet the new boss, same as the old boss. And i nivver said yeh were thick...I jus' said i know what makes ye tick, and it is cronyism and jobbery.
What about the appointment of Mary McArdle as special adviser to new Culture Minister Caral Ni Chuilin in Northern Ireland? Sinn Fein cronyism in action. What outsider got a chance to fill that job?

RiRa5

OMG lads Moggy McG is takin ye fer a ride.
He is right though
Hook line n sinker n all dat

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
What are your qualifications? What is your track record? What have you ever done for Ireland? Please post you CV online. Then we can compare.
The tone of you post says it all. There is no attempt at a proper analysis of the man. This is just a petty personalised hatchet attack. Whatever else he is, he most certainly is not thick. Reread you own post before you call anybody thick.
Could you please outline Gerry Adams third level qualifications?

I have certainly more qualifications then whats gained from reading Tony Blairs book on holiday in Lanzarote or working for the ESB, but im not going to showboat. I would still not consider myself educated in hardknocks or formal education to think I should be in the Senate, this has never stopped poor Paudie tho. Like the Sinn Fein fool Cullinane he was put on the Senate to keep his hole warm while waiting for the TD gravey train.

The final analysis is that he hired his wife who is paid from the taxpayers purse. Classic nepotism. Kick him and let the fool Cullinane take his place, they can then make room for someone with a bit of sense in the Senate.

Begob, Telemachus, you have a way with the oul' research. I think you overlooked that he was "A bright spark in the ESB!" The stuff you quote is just so Naff, it's cray-zee!!!
I did indeed, im sure he learned a lot about gravey trains from that shower of overpaid parasites. Obviously only the bits i highlighted i thought were noteworthy, I am sure he is commited to coaching hurling, although the standard of hurling when he was playing involved plenty of dirty tricks, as i have heard from friends in Portlaw

Last edited:

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom