Paul Gogarty claims FF addicted to coruption on Tubridy show

charley

On this mornings Tubridy radio show Green party TD Paul Gogarty claimed that FiannaFail are addicted to coruption and that FG aren't far behind.
So why does the Dimwit continue to keep FF in office?

DCon

no comment

For the motion: 80 (Bertie Ahern, Dermot Ahern, Noel Ahern, Barry Andrews, Chris Andrews, Seán Ardagh, Bobby Aylward, Joe Behan, Niall Blaney, Áine Brady, Cyprian Brady, Johnny Brady, John Browne, Thomas Byrne, Dara Calleary, Pat Carey, Niall Collins, Margaret Conlon, Seán Connick, Mary Coughlan, Brian Cowen, John Cregan, Ciarán Cuffe, Martin Cullen, John Curran, Noel Dempsey, Jimmy Devins, Timmy Dooley, Michael Finneran, Michael Fitzpatrick, Seán Fleming, Beverley Flynn, Paul Gogarty, John Gormley, Noel Grealish, Mary Hanafin, Mary Harney, Seán Haughey, Jackie Healy-Rae, Máire Hoctor, Billy Kelleher, Peter Kelly, Brendan Kenneally, Michael Kennedy, Tony Killeen, Michael Kitt, Tom Kitt, Brian Lenihan Jnr, Conor Lenihan, Tom McEllistrim, Mattie McGrath, Michael McGrath, John McGuinness, Martin Mansergh, Micheál Martin, John Moloney, Michael Moynihan, Michael Mulcahy, M J Nolan, Éamon Ó Cuív, Seán Ó Fearghaíl, Darragh O'Brien, Charlie O'Connor, Willie O'Dea, John O'Donoghue, Noel O'Flynn, Rory O'Hanlon, Batt O'Keeffe, Ned O'Keeffe, Mary O'Rourke, Christy O'Sullivan, Seán Power, Dick Roche, Eamon Ryan, Eamon Scanlon, Brendan Smith, Noel Treacy, Mary Wallace, Mary White, Michael Woods)
Confidence in Minister for Defence:...: 17 Feb 2010: Dáil debates (KildareStreet.com)

flavirostris

Why dosen't he withdraw his support for this corrupt party then? The sooner this buffoon is kicked out of the Dáil, the better.

Tomas Mor

If by his vote Go Go keeps corrupt people in power, what does that make him- corrupt also I think. Simple.

QuizMaster

Website
www.quizmatic.com
If Fine Gael are "not far behind" then he is supporting the more corrupt party.
However Fine Gael are very far behind, simply because they have not had their grubby paws in the state's coffers for the last 20 years. Maybe they would be just as bad, but Fianna Fail have been the actual lying perjuring bribe taking embezzling dimwits all along, and it's time to give them a good kicking (electorally of course) and let the almost-as-bad people in.

anewbeginning

Basically Gogarty imitating those morons you see on the frontline who claim all the main parties are the same and equally corrupt.

While FG have some dodgy dealings in the past, their corruption is nowhere near the scale of FF's.

The Greens have facilitated the corruption in the last 3 years. That makes the Greens as corrupt as FF.

PUFF DADDY

no access to twitter here in work, but I know what I would like to tweet him..

Outlander

Surely he has just made a public declaration of knowledge of criminal activity? This will of course be pursued by the relevant authorities?

Squire Allworthy

I think there is a culture of 'deals' in Ireland. Is most of it corruption or just networking? Depends on your perspective. Certainly the business culture would benefit if it were a lot more open.

G

Gimpanzee

I think there is a culture of 'deals' in Ireland. Is most of it corruption or just networking? Depends on your perspective. Certainly the business culture would benefit if it were a lot more open.
It reminds me of the scramble to get All Ireland tickets. Its like a microcosm of the way we deal with any resource here.

Tickets are passed out in, what on the face of it seems a fair and reasonable manner - two significant chunks to the two senior teams two smaller chunks to the minor teams and the bulk of the rest evenly distributed in a fair manner among the clubs and organisation around the country.

Then the need for contacts kick in. Family connections, business connections, all manner of favours are called in to get a ticket from some small club on the other side of the country. By match day, 90% of the tickets ends up in the hands of supporters of the senior sides.

Its not corrupt, but it is not straight either. Networking trumps all, and more importantly, is reinforced as a favourable feature rather than an impediment.

Riadach

Ah now lads. If nothing else this is a sign that the Green Party is trying to distance itself from its bigger partner in government. There is clearly an election in the very near future.

king5494

Only one way to distance themselves , ya think gogarty the fool and the other fools would
see that everything is about to blow up in their faces.

If its the National interest they worry about ,sink FF now.

QuizMaster

Website
www.quizmatic.com
Ah now lads. If nothing else this is a sign that the Green Party is trying to distance itself from its bigger partner in government. There is clearly an election in the very near future.
I'm starting to think so.
Even from a Green Party point of view, it's hard to see what more they can achieve in government.
But they can't just pull out cos the heat is too much. There needs to be a clear breakdown of trust between the parties.
This consensus business might be just the thing.

PUFF DADDY

I am completely off the mark here by thinking that there could be an election in Nov 2010, seriously ? ( not just wishful thinking) and with that SF court case next monday..wont help GOVT win or loose.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies