Paul Gogarty latest Tweet - yes Paul not Dan

cHeal

And of course the GP aren't corrupt at all. Except they have done all they possibly could to stay in government, swindling the tax payer, just to get their policies implemented. Scum.

Socratus O' Pericles

Dead man walking and thundering f***wit.

enby

How dare anybody accuse a party, that managed to give State paid sinecures to its failed Local Election candidates, of being corrupt?

RahenyFG

Paul Gogarty is an idiot. FG is equally corrupt as FF. That's nonsense. Did FG run our economy to the edge? Did a FG politician badmouth the living of an SF councillor? eg Willie O' Dea of FF. Did FG have a leader come before a tribunal over dodgy payments into his account? Bertie Ahern and his 'money was just resting in my account' excise. I go on and on.

And Gogarty is admitting FG is equally corrupt as FF, he is saying FF is corrupt then why he is staying in government with a corrupt party? Go get some intelligence Gogarty

mmrebel

Gogarty is mad 24kt politically mad , someone quick call a doctor and get this man a hurling helmet and straight jacket bonkers , mind you he is great entertainment the Dail will be a much duller place when he loses his seat.

Squire Allworthy

And of course the GP aren't corrupt at all. Except they have done all they possibly could to stay in government, swindling the tax payer, just to get their policies implemented. Scum.

Does any political party in Ireland not do this? Part of the culture of politics?

Seriously disturbed background wall paper on that link. What age group is it aimed at?

RahenyFG

The only good contribution this man ever had to the dail was his comic performance of 'f**k you deputy stagg' he may find a job in the comedy industry when he loses his seat:)

OceanFrog

How dare anybody accuse a party, that managed to give State paid sinecures to its failed Local Election candidates, of being corrupt?
This is the same Paul Gogarty that announced all the education cuts had been reversed. Someone should tell this to the 353 fewer SNA's in September.

And the same Paul Gogarty whose Green Party have appointed over one third of their failed election candidates from the LE 2009 to state jobs and quangos.

Gogarty is a fool and a disgrace. He is as big a gombeen as anyone in FF ever was.

Good riddance within 2 years (and hopefully sooner).

Biffomania

came across this just now.

What planet/drugs is this man on in all fairness. :rolleyes:

Twitter / Paul Gogarty: @lawlessj FF nice people m ...

"FF nice people mostly but we get blamed for being in with them. We are policy driven and it's easier to do when FG equally corrupt"
Let me get this straight - he's saying FG are as equally corrupt as FF - the same FF party that his party are in Coalition with and keeping in power (against the wishes of at least 75% - 80% of the country) and aiding and abetting them in refusing the elctorate three bye-elections? The worrying part is that this unmitigated moron, who can't open his mouth without stuffing his two left feet into it, is actually a TD. Calamity was unintentionally right for once - they truly are the Vegetable Party. Hopefully cashing in their chips in the near future.

smitchy2

I think Gogarthy is talking about the council level where it is definitely true.
The planning process was not just caused by FF TDs. FG councillors have a lot to answer for in approving permission for many of the ghost estates.

The recent comments from some young members of the FG show that the party is not that different in terms of their internal workings.

I have respect for the Greens as they are probably the least corrupt party. I cannot give them any credit for keeping the biggest proven corrupt merchants in power though.

Asparagus

Let me get this straight - he's saying FG are as equally corrupt as FF - the same FF party that his party are in Coalition with and keeping in power (against the wishes of at least 75% - 80% of the country) and aiding and abetting them in refusing the elctorate three bye-elections? The worrying part is that this unmitigated moron, who can't open his mouth without stuffing his two left feet into it, is actually a TD. Calamity was unintentionally right for once - they truly are the Vegetable Party. Hopefully cashing in their chips in the near future.
6 green tds sitting in the dail
6 green tds sitting in the dail
and when we get our three byelections
there'll be
no green tds sitting in the dail.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies