Paul Gogarty (on twitter) says he's not running for mayor

Website
www.politics.ie
Twitter
davidcochrane

@PaulGogartyTD
Paul Gogarty
Mayor4dublin.ie campaign continues. Your views please. Wish media would focus on issues rather than me as Mayoral candidate. Am NOT running.

@PaulGogartyTD
Paul Gogarty
Focus right now is on Education. Fighting massive battle to protect funding. Not about the next general election, about the next generation.

Astral Peaks

Needs to run for the hills and hide!

spidermom

Metropolis weeping I'm sure!
:)

jayblue

Glad to see that he finally sees that he would not get elected to the position, he even would lose if the only other candidate was B Aherne of FF

OceanFrog

Stamping down on critical comment (and awkward questions) in the weeks leading up to the GE?

Damien45

I went to click on his twitter feed to read and perhaps retweet or respond and I find I'm banned by him!
They tend to do that when you speak the truth

Mushroom

"Am not running" Note the present tense. Of course he's not. He's still waiting to be nominated and then selected by the Green Zombies.

I'll believe him when he twits "Will not be putting my name forward for selection" or, better still, "Greens have just realised that Dublin Mayor idea is a crock of sh1te, so have dropped proposal"

eyeSpy

who would be a likely Green candidate for Mayor of Dublin?

Mushroom

How about Niall O'Brolocháin? He has previous experience as Mayor of Galway.

And, thanks to the new 'bullet' train from Galway to Dublin, he'd be in Dublin almost before he left Galway so he could still live there and commute. :p

goosebump

Hugo Chavez? He's about on their wavelength when it comes to constitutional democracy.

hellsbells

There will be no election for mayor in Dublin .

talkies

There will be no election for mayor in Dublin .
Yes because it makes no sense until local government and in particular the funding of local government is overhauled.

I can't understand why Gogarty is spending time and money on this campaign unless he is just using it to generally raise his profile.

loner

In 3 months time after the General Election Go G0 will be history---Paul WHO?

sport02

He talks about the next generation, does this tool not realise his party are propping up a goverment, destroying the country and economy for the next generation.
Paul no one cares what you say, when we finally get a general election, this GENERATION will send you, and the rest of your cowardice party packing.
Useless bunch of green looney ineptitudes.

Popular Threads

Most Replies