Paul Ryan jokes about his Irish ancestors.

*EPIC SUCCESS*

I'm absolutely outraged.

Not sure why, but I feel I should be.

Where can I go to claim compensation for my hurt feelings?

Analyzer

The real insightful aspect here will be how will the Irish media report this

I have advice for Paul Ryan on how to make dure the Itish mefia only say good things about Paul Ryan.

Become an Anglo bondholder or an AIB bondholder. It means a guaranteed free pass no matter what you do.

I have advice for Paul Ryan on how to make dure the Itish mefia only say good things about Paul Ryan.

Become an Anglo bondholder or an AIB bondholder. It means a guaranteed free pass no matter what you do.
Just had to get a bondholder reference in there, didn't you?

Clanrickard

Jesus you are one sad painfully repetitive bore.

Betson

I have now lost all respect for Paul Ryan , could never respect anyone who hangs a Kilkenny jersey in their office. You picked the wrong county boyo.

As for the rest of what he said about horse thieves etc , you would want to be a special kind of snowflake to be anyway offended by a bit of very harmless banter. But the KK jersey is unforgivable in this Tipp mans eyes.

The_SR

Zzźzzzzzzzz

O

Oscurito

He'll be fine. Even the Irish Times - which I thought might be more prone to outrage than Irish Central - is giving it the soft focus.

US speaker Paul Ryan jokes about Tipperary and Kilkenny

Banjo Baker

I've heard Tipp people referred to as 'Stone Throwers' before but never pig thieves.

I wonder where Mr Ryan heard that.

Jack Walsh

I've heard Tipp people referred to as 'Stone Throwers' before but never pig thieves.

I wonder where Mr Ryan heard that.
Ryan will need all his ancestral pig handling skills dealing with the sty that will open for business at the White House come Jan 21st

O

Oscurito

Irish-American politicians are expected to be bound by their history.

At least there’s one thing that Ryan is expert at: empty souls, apparently by contemplating his own. It is beyond my comprehension that an American of Irish ancestry – who claims his family escaped to America because of the famine – could look at children in such a callous manner.
Does Paul Ryan Have Irish Amnesia?

Boss Croker

Website
www.shergar.com

New Threads

Most Replies