• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

pearse doherty getting bolshy

gweedore

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHmz0BlOyUc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Ghost Estates[/ame]

Cael

It is scandelous that speculaters and developers are being bailed out with public money in the form of rent allowance. These units should be bought at the cheapest price the state can get, and used as social housing. But, what would you expect from Fianna Fáil but to scratch the backs of their gombeen backers.

Cael

articulate unlike bertie,brian and albert or kenny
Yes, he would be the obvious choice for PSF president after Gerry (finally) goes.

Rosmuc

About time Fianna Fáil corrupt housing policy was exposed, a pity the Sir Tony Indo group ignore to report Sinn Féin politicians day in day out. Censorship is still alive and kicking.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHmz0BlOyUc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Ghost Estates[/ame]

DuineEile

Fabulous. The discomfort of the Minister was reflected in the fact that he tried only one half hearted interruption.

D

RightCentreLeft

Have never even considered voting for SF in my life. But if this guy ran in DSC he would get my first preference. Outstanding performance.

idle tim

Now thats the type of spirit and passion required in the Dail,i for one intend to promote this clip as much as i can,regardless of ones views of SF Doherty has the type of Kahunas required to expose the shysters who are destroying this Country.

blinding

Its good to see Sinn Féin telling those from the institutionalised corrupt party directly to their face what the rest of us know.

followmylips

Pearce Doherty

It's a pity he doesn't metion the big SF developers in Donegal that are part of the problem. In Letterkenny one of the the biggest developers ,and for many years a prominent SF backer, has rows of houses empty. Mr Senator should mention the other SF developers in Donegal who came over from Derry to screw the Donegal taxpayer, and left estates unfinished.

Give us a break Pearse, your mates are are guilty as FF

SinnShane

Give us a break Pearse, your mates are are guilty as FF
Listen pal, FF are gonna get mauled in Donegal next time out. No amount of mud-slinging at this stage will undo the damage wrought on that county by your party in the past two decades or so.

followmylips

Bolshy

You mustn't have heard of Mr Big in Letterkenny. Ask any local who he is and his SF/IRA connections.Big mates with Adams and the crew.
He owned a pub in Derry and it was burned down,Insurance refusing to pay out and I wonder why.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies