Pence: who is he and will he be the real power in a Trump administration?

petaljam

I dont hate Jews at all, in fact I am quite fond of them, but I am up to tricks; like Stalin and Putin I believe it is possible to create a working relationship that is mutually beneficial.
"Fond of Jews". Hmm. I'm trying to imagine how that works. Shades of "some of my best servants are black" perhaps?

GDPR

"Fond of Jews". Hmm. I'm trying to imagine how that works. Shades of "some of my best servants are black" perhaps?
I like their intensity,their intellectual drive and sense of humour a lot- that is how it works. I love my own people and want the very best for them however I dont believe that their nonsense should be tolerated, does that make me evilly anti my own people?

petaljam

I like their intensity,their intellectual drive and sense of humour a lot- that is how it works. I love my own people and want the very best for them however I dont believe that their nonsense should be tolerated, does that make me evilly anti my own people?
I didn't actually accuse you of being anti Semitic, did I? (You may be, but I haven't reached a clear position on that yet).

It's more that I'm never convinced by claims that any particular group of people, but especially one so diverse as "the Jews", can all be described using the same few adjectives, whether those are positive or pejorative.

And I find that people who do think that do so because they tend either to have deeply racist attitudes, or else have not thought about these things much at all and are just trotting out simplistic stereotypes. Or they're trolling. There may be other reasons for it of course, but "because it's true" is unlikely to be one of them.

petaljam

I posted this on the other thread, which is about Trump, when in fact it belongs here really :

What a great guy Pence seems to be alright, just the person you want to be potentially running the country.
Open minded to new ideas, and everything. :roll:

Get this: In 2002 Pence said that “...condoms are a very, very poor protection against sexually transmitted diseases,” and using condoms as a solution to STDs was “too modern.” Guess this anti-Planned Parenthood crusader’s views really are Medieval!

But here’s another thing: For a guy who obviously had no idea how condoms work to protect against STDs, Pence sure has been fighting hard to block patients from accessing contraception — as well as STD testing, treatment, and education — at Planned Parenthood health centers… Dontcha think?

- See more at: https://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/blog/8-outrageous-facts-about-mike-pencerecord-reproductive-rights#sthash.kMGS4dlT.dpuf

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies