people dead explosion Saint Petersburg metro station

silverharp

Stentor

Trump. Muslim. Gay. The Children. Abortion. Freedom!

Clanrickard

Blow back from Syria?

Hitchcock

Will this be celebrated on politics.ie ?
I'm not sure it will be celebrated, if it's anything to do with Muslims it will attract the usual band of bigots, it there's no Muslim/Islam link it will be broadly ignored.

EUrJokingMeRight

Blow back from Syria?
CIA at it again?

Possible but at this stage it really could be anything.

RTE will let us know the 'story'.

Condolences to all affected.

Trampas

I'm not sure it will be celebrated, if it's anything to do with Muslims it will attract the usual band of bigots, it there's no Muslim/Islam link it will be broadly ignored.
At what stage, or after how many murderous outrages perpetrated in the name of Islam do those "bigots" start to have a reasonable point ? Do let us know.

Clanrickard

At what stage, or after how many murderous outrages perpetrated in the name of Islam do those "bigots" start to have a reasonable point ? Do let us know.
When the SJWs are affected themselves.

Erudite Caveman

Blow back from Syria?
Will this be celebrated on politics.ie ?
Going by the history of this sort of thing, then the first port of call is the Chechens. And are involved in every bun fight between Afghanistan and Libya. But religion has little to do with their beef with Moscow. And are probably muslims but not islamists. Time will tell.

Trampas

........and then he flatly denies that his sole interest on this site is to pimp for the Religion of Mayhem.

former wesleyan

Going by the history of this sort of thing, then the first port of call is the Chechens. And are involved in every bun fight between Afghanistan and Libya. But religion has little to do with their beef with Moscow. And are probably muslims but not islamists. Time will tell.
Say what now ? ISIS relies on Chechen fighters to lead and install fear among its recruits. Last time I looked ISIS was Islamist.

razorblade

The SJWS are beyond all hope, they should be pittied more than anything, i can only hope that they won't have to go through what all the victims of islamic terror have had to, maybe if they had they would understand the threat it really poses.

silverharp

now saying it was 1 bomb between 2 stations, makes sense as the 2 stations in question were in line so confusion possible

Stentor

I hope it was those nude Russian feminists. The hot ones. Not the fat ones.

New Threads

Most Replies