• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

People will being going North to shop again!!

viper999

With sterling falling to 85.5p to the euro, it has droped over 3.5p since the start of Jan. I believe sterling is on a negative outlook and will weaken further with extremly poor economic data coming out of the UK. I believe with increase in excise on alcohol, and consumers under pressure with property tax and other measures we will see ques over the border again
it could be a very hard few months for the border region

bob3367

With sterling falling to 85.5p to the euro, it has droped over 3.5p since the start of Jan. I believe sterling is on a negative outlook and will weaken further with extremly poor economic data coming out of the UK. I believe with increase in excise on alcohol, and consumers under pressure with property tax and other measures we will see ques over the border again
Yeah,I was thinking of selling my stg cash, still in profit .....

Socratus O' Pericles

It'll only be public servants on " aday of action " tho'.where they all got the white vans I'll never know.

neiphin

It'll only be public servants on " aday of action " tho'.where they all got the white vans I'll never know.
troll

your friends in FG could evert this disaster by putting 10c on a litre of fuel

Socratus O' Pericles

troll

your friends in FG could evert this disaster by putting 10c on a litre of fuel
My friends in FG.................you from a paralell universe or summat?

Johnny Zordan

Prices are far too bloated in this country. Many shops are charging €1.20 for a bar of chocolate

Last edited:

selfemployed

At Last !

A use for all the redundant hard hats.

Do I need a licence or permit to sell along the M1?

Bobcolebrooke

Will the annual 17 billions worth of British imports not get cheaper too?

Analyzer

The shoppers might go north for shopping, but welfare shoppers will come south for the dole.

Which is a positive for the property market. And as the Sindo keeps telling us, the property market is the most important part of the economy.....just ask Brian Hayes....