Peter Sutherland dies aged 71

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Mac

His legacy remains something we all must live with.

Financially he made it big.

May his soul rest in peace.

Ex celt

I never subscribed to the old adage of never speaking I'll of the dead but in this case I will.

Former attorney general Peter Sutherland has died aged 71
A great man who stood firm against the sf/ira menace. He was a visionary and recognised sf/ira as the greatest threat that the State had ever faced. We need more like him. A truly great Irishman and a friend of the EU long before sf/ira who have only become pro EU for entirely spurious and nefarious reasons. May he rest in peace.

Eire1976

A great man who stood firm against the sf/ira menace. He was a visionary and recognised sf/ira as the greatest threat that the State had ever faced. We need more like him. A truly great Irishman and a friend of the EU long before sf/ira who have only become pro EU for entirely spurious and nefarious reasons. May he rest in peace.
We do need more like him, men that can see that Loyalists are the true enemy of Ireland and its prosperity.

Lúidín

If this is the same Peter Sutherland who died in the other two threads, it will take a while to undo the harm he has done to Ireland and Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies