Peter Sutherland

The Field Marshal

One knows that one's life was worthwhile when a ragbag of embittered lefties, bigots, racists, losers, shinners and welfare parasites rejoice at your demise.
Southerland was in some ways a deeply unhealthy influence on Irish society and the Irish economy.
Somebody with the obvious talents he had could have left a better legacy.

Siding with the elites at every turn and then promoting reckless and truly damaging immigration policies is not praiseworthy .

Last edited:

mr_anderson

There's small farmers who have set up trusts.
Very sumple legal entities anybsolicitor can set up.

It's like saying a charity worker shouldn't have saved through an SSIA.
They are not in a position where they are directly or indirectly dictating tax policy.
He was.
And then he avoiding it.
How many others can't ?

loner

One of the greatest Irishman of our time--ar dheis De go raibh a anam dilis.

effer

The man was an enemy of the Irish people.

His actions and policies have seriously damaged Irish society.

Now that his bane full influence in this country is ended the very air itself is sweeter.
No he leaves the rotten legacy of a proliferation his fanboys such as our Vomitire who have a belligerent morally bankrupt concept of success that will continue to exude a poisonous influence, until they are stopped. Suds is probably lucky that he gets out by natural means but his poor proteges mightn't be so.

ymmek

I heard him speak some years ago when his main concern was that Ireland should pay back every cent "owed" to European banks and there could not be any default.

Stephen Kinsella spoke the same night and took a contrary line.I think Sutherland could best be described as an old-fashioned capitalist.

dresden8

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

His heir Coveney will carry on his evil.

Scummy bastards all.

Noble Guardian

Twitter
@NobleGuardianIE
One knows that one's life was worthwhile when a ragbag of embittered lefties, bigots, racists, losers, shinners and welfare parasites rejoice at your demise.
Hear hear.

Sweet Darling

exactly - he is a supporter of Mass Immigration into Ireland yet he won't even live here.

Even if he did you can be sure he would reside in some exclusive estate where immigrants are thin on the ground.

I doubt he's send his kids to a school where 40% of the others kids are from the ethnics.
I was of the impression that left wing people were all for immigration,?

Noble Guardian

Twitter
@NobleGuardianIE
I was of the impression that left wing people were all for immigration,?
There are a few internal inconsistencies in their logic alright.

sadmal

Has anyone else noticed that we seem to be losing quite a few high profile judges and barristers and former ones lately?

General Urko

Merge Please!

RasherHash

Has anyone else noticed that we seem to be losing quite a few high profile judges and barristers and former ones lately?
The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Praise be to Jeeesus :)

Most Replies

Top Bottom