• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Photo op.

Mad as Fish

A pretty little girl named Molly was standing on the pavement in front of her home.
Next to her was a basket containing a number of tiny creatures; in her hand was a sign announcing FREE KITTENS.

Suddenly a line of big cars pulled up beside her.
Out of the lead car stepped a grinning man.

"Hi there little girl, I'm the leader of the Fine Gael Party, Enda Kenny
What do you have in the basket?" he asked.

"Kittens," little Molly said.

"How old are they?" asked Kenny

Molly replied, "They're so young, their eyes aren't even open yet."

"And what kind of kittens are they?"

"Fine Gael and labour supporters," answered Molly with a smile.

Kenny was delighted.

As soon as he returned to his car, he called his PR chief and told him about the little girl and the kittens.

Recognizing the perfect photo op, the two of them agreed that he should return the next day;
and in front of the assembled media, have the girl talk about her discerning kittens.

So the next day, Molly was again on the pavement with her basket of "FREE KITTENS," when Kenny's motorcade pulled up he was accompanied by Eamon Gilmore, and followed by vans from RTE TnaG UTV with cameras and microphones.

Cameras and audio equipment were quickly set up, then the Taoiseach and Tanaiste got out of their limo and walked over to little Molly.

"Hello, again," he said, "I'd love it if you would tell all my friends out there what kind of kittens you're giving away."

"Yes sir," Molly said. "They're Fainna Fail and Sinn Fein supporters."

Taken by surprise, Enda stammered, "But...but...yesterday, you told me they were Fine Gael / LABOUR supporters"

Little Suzy smiled and said, "I know.

But today, they have their eyes open."

ManOfReason

So every joke gets is own thread now - sounds like SF policy alright.