• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Pie in the sky: Miss Piggy trumpets grantfare to go to the Moon...

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Miss Piggy, who can't even navigate the carpark of Leinster House is speaking of the ESA deal as if its swag she's looted for us...i.e. stroke pulling

RTÉ Mobile - ESA backs Irish space business incubator
"The European Space Agency plays a critical role in developing the Irish space industry, particularly SME and high potential start-up sectors," said Minister for Jobs Mary Mitchell O'Connor.
Perhaps there's some hope that Miss Piggy be blasted off on a one wsy trip to the Moon...the cute hoor, grubby way she announced this as grantfare is unbecoming

cyp

Eire1976

Miss Piggy, who can't even navigate the carpark of Leinster House is speaking of the ESA deal as if its swag she's looted for us...i.e. stroke pulling

Perhaps there's some hope that Miss Piggy be blasted off on a one wsy trip to the Moon...the cute hoor, grubby way she announced this as grantfare is unbecoming

cyp
Thousands homeless and yet there is millions of Euro for space.

Vega1447

Thousands homeless and yet there is millions of Euro for space.
They aren't mutually exclusive. (I'm not a govt supporter.)

statsman

cyp
You really are a tedious, over-educated fool.

Bea C

There's plenty enough to criticise her on than making comments like that.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Just why did Enda inflict Miss Piggy on us as a Cabinet minister? Especially given that she's towards the end of her career and has little competence

cyp

eoghanacht

Vote Yes for jobs in space!

Cyp, the righteous council of the Ministry of Thought Control says you cannot be mean to lady politicians.

You are on the same level as those wishing rape on the children of that unfortunate Labour politician.

If not of the murderer himself.

eoghanacht

Just why did Enda inflict Miss Piggy on us as a Cabinet minister? Especially given that she's towards the end of her career and has little competence

cyp

Starts with Ministerial ends in pension.

Cato

Just why did Enda inflict Miss Piggy on us as a Cabinet minister? Especially given that she's towards the end of her career and has little competence cyp
You know why.

eoghanacht

They aren't mutually exclusive. (I'm not a govt supporter.)
Careful now or FG will have Denis build the State it's very own Dardanelles gun to fire the homeless into space!

Socratus O' Pericles

There's plenty enough to criticise her on than making comments like that.
I'd say there must have been a little trouble in PD paradise back in the day.

Socratus O' Pericles

"A rat done bit my sister Nell"

dammit_im_mad

Orbit v2

The DG of the ESA was interviewed on morning Ireland and there was an amusing linguistic misunderstanding in the conversation that I could see coming ... He was talking about his "moon village" idea and the interviewer (Keelin Shanley?) says:

"Oooh! That sounds amazing. How far away is that?"

"About 300,000 kilometres"

RodShaft

cyp
Have you ever spoken to the woman? You seem to have a particular animus for her...

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Also the only condition under which Miss Piggy was let into Cabinet under was that there be adult supervision...so Mary Harney was resuscitated and is meant to be pulling the puppet strings....but today's language, about the Civil Service success in attracting grantfare...is that of a Sir Humphreycrat

cyp

sadmal

cyp
Why is it necessary to refer to her as Miss Piggy? She was christened this by that master of style and elegance Mick Wallace who apparently is as scruffy in real life as he is on your screens.

Do you admire him so much you fell the need to emulate him?

sadmal

It would be a disaster for many to discover the shirt in the wash had come out pink.
Apparently he wears the same pink shirt and washes it out every night but no one would dream of calling him names.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies