• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

PIMCO Worlds Largest Global Income Manager To Drop Bonds In Eurozone

YouKnowWhatIMeanLike

PIMCO: Euro Far From Being A Perfect Reserve Currency

The eurozone, we believe, will remain mired in its driver-passenger conflict. While the U.S. will surely provide confidence to some passengers in the eurozone car, it is highly unlikely in our view that eurozone policymakers will make substantive progress in the direction of the U.S. during 2013.
This is getting real interesting now we might go back to the punt sooner than you think...

DownTheyGo

I can't open the link but if Bill Gross has tarnished EZ bonds as risky plays, another major precedent is being set.

Ulster-Lad

Good news and strategy on PIMCO's part. Who in their right mind would invest in the Eurozone?

Dublin 4

The Game is gettin good Peeps - the game is gettin good :p

C'mon the game! :p

Taxi Driver

PIMCO Worlds Largest Global Income Manager To Drop Bonds In Eurozone

PIMCO: Euro Far From Being A Perfect Reserve Currency

The eurozone, we believe, will remain mired in its driver-passenger conflict. While the U.S. will surely provide confidence to some passengers in the eurozone car, it is highly unlikely in our view that eurozone policymakers will make substantive progress in the direction of the U.S. during 2013.
This is getting real interesting now we might go back to the punt sooner than you think...
The thread title is completely misleading. There is not one mention of bonds in the link. Not one. The piece only refers to currency allocations being changed.

jake76

All those who bought Irish bonds when they were at 15% are a lot richer today.
As long as you can sold them, paper profit at the moment!

FrankSpeaks

Where did I say they did? :?
The clue is in the title of the OP.................................................................I despair!

Dublin 4

The clue is in the title of the OP.................................................................I despair!
Not my OP - despair elsewhere.

There are however serious implications as linked by Youknow & UL...

Crazy horse 6

Brisk business in the banks today I'd say in the withdrawals section. The tide is coming in and some people still have their towels on the sand.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies