Plans for the weekend?

Deadlock

You may want to change them!

It has now been thirty three days since the eclipse in the US (one day for each year of Jesus' life) and that means it's now officially ... Rapture Time ... yet again!

(David) Meade believes global catastrophes will be caused by a secret planet called Nibiru passing the Earth on Saturday. The world won’t end, “but the world as we know it is ending,” he told the Post.NASA ― and just about every astronomer ― said Nibiru doesn’t exist.
“Nebiru and other stories about wayward planets are an Internet hoax,” the space agency said on its website a few years ago when similar doomsday predictions went viral. “There is no factual basis for these claims.”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/christian-apos-researcher-apos-claims-093409811.html

milipod

[video=youtube;pHCdS7O248g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g[/video]

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
r
Rots has been building the Bunker since 1979:shock: Very nearly there, so could they hold off for say another 8 months? please..... :rolleyes:

Deadlock

r
Rots has been building the Bunker since 1979:shock: Very nearly there, so could they hold off for say another 8 months? please..... :rolleyes:
Rots - I'm pretty sure there'll be one along in another 8 months - they're like buses - you can bet on it!

Last edited:

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
The ultimate in consumerism. Your choice of Raptures.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Actually that is a point. The next goon who wants to stop me in the street to warn me of the coming Rapture I shall have to ask whether they have a brochure.

kimari

Twitter
dont like it
dammit all ive tickets to see jethro tull in germany on tuesday and just my luck im going to heaven instead its not fair

Deadlock

Actually that is a point. The next goon who wants to stop me in the street to warn me of the coming Rapture I shall have to ask whether they have a brochure.
Dont forget to stress your choice of rapture too - Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Jewish, Zoroastrian, Buddhist.

publicrealm

Only 3 days left - one for every decade of Jesus' life!

Furthermore, if you add the 23rd to the 9th (month) to the year (17) you get 49 - add the millenia (2) = 51.

The antiChrist (aka 'Cardinal Bergoglio') (outed by TFM) is aged 81. Subtract 51 and, amazingly, you again get 30. Almost exactly the number of years of Jesus' life!

Qed.

Deadlock

Furthermore, if you add the 23rd to the 9th (month) to the year (17) you get 49 - add the millenia (2) = 51.

The antiChrist (aka 'Cardinal Bergoglio') (outed by TFM) is aged 81. Subtract 51 and, amazingly, you again get 30. Almost exactly the number of years of Jesus' life!

Qed.
(Gobsmacked!!)

Of course, if such clear calculations carry the imprimatur of such a ranking and preeminent theologian, biblical scholar and learned scholar of religiosity such as TFM, I can add not a jot.

Find the nearest rallying points for the Rapture nutters.

Wait until they're all safely ensconced in their church.

While they're in there leave little piles of clothing on the pavements. Haphazardly parked cars with clothes on the seats would help.

Deadlock

While they're in there leave little piles of clothing on the pavements. Haphazardly parked cars with clothes on the seats would help.
LMAO

You're a wicked and funny man, Brother Quirell.

publicrealm

petunia

I think a few scorch marks and randomly incinerated clothes would also be good.

hollandia

Qed.
Whoa there, horse. Firstly Bergoglio is not the AntiChrist. Angular Merkel is. He's even got his own Antichrist thread on P.ie. Secondly, you are runtodahills, and I claim my £5.

hollandia

I would also leave little piles of ash scattered around, for the sake of authenticity.

petunia

I think a few scorch marks and randomly incinerated clothes would also be good.
Y'see I'm not the details man. One addition might be a couple of dog leashes - but no dogs.

New Threads

Most Replies