• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Police want to interview australian DJs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bactrian

According to a news report

Police want to interview Australian hoax DJs | Breaking News News - eircom.net

" Police in London have contacted their Australian counterparts about speaking with the two radio presenters who made a prank phone call that led to the death of a nurse. "

I believe the prank call was in extremely bad taste,it was an unwarranted intrusion into the private lives of public figures.It was VERY BAD MANNERS.

It does not need police intervention.

The DJs and probably their station should apologise, but , they should tell the police to F£$k O££.

I believe in supporting the police , but, this is an abuse of their function.

stopdoingstuff

Would anyone care if this didn't involve the royals? What a complete waste of time and energy.

Ribeye

Damn right, they should be extradited to the UK immediately,

Being an unfunny moron is a crime now right?

titmouse

The police in the UK are seriously out of control. I hope the police in Australia tell them to ************************ off and do some real police work.

Clanrickard

The police in the UK are seriously out of control. I hope the police in Australia tell them to ************************ off and do some real police work.
I agree entirely. The plod in blighty seem to react according to the degree of public anger driven by the gutter press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies