• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Polish flags tossed on the Orange flames of hate.

bang bang

Incorrect. Ulster = Northern Ireland. The word Ulster has been claimed by the Northern Irish people and the world now identifies Ulster as meaning NI.

Ulster is British. πŸ‘
Good lad blinkers, night classes with doggie for you.

Mickeymac

We are those who oppose Brussels oppression.

The only people I hear words like "Brussels oppression" comes from the racist, sectarian, homophobic Brexiteers................have never read any of that from the Irish.

Care to explain this please.

death or glory

raetsel

We are those who oppose Brussels oppression.
You live in Dublin. As long as you do that means you'll always live in the EU. That's because unlike the UK, 90% of Irish people know when they are well off. There is no chance of Ireland leaving the EU. Take the swastika armband off and stop fantasising. :)

Peter72

The only people I hear words like "Brussels oppression" comes from the racist, sectarian, homophobic Brexiteers................have never read any of that from the Irish.

Care to explain this please.
Europe isn't a race, nor a sexual lifestyle choice.

But please prove otherwise if you can. 😎

Peter72

You live in Dublin. As long as you do that means you'll always live in the EU. That's because unlike the UK, 90% of Irish people know when they are well off. There is no chance of Ireland leaving the EU. Take the swastika armband off and stop fantasising. :)
Swastika. 😁 The irony.

You're cute.

death or glory

The problem for little Englanders like you is that the War like your Empire is long in the past . Interesting to watch the final act as you eat yourselves though
"Eat yourselves."
Son,
The famine is over,
Why don't you go home.

death or glory

we are home , your the one needs to get on with the packing . Mind you i would prefer you would stay , i like a bit of orange soap
Sure you took the soup and stayed.
You may as well go home now when you still can.
The Eire government will be closing all your roads come November.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies