• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Polish flags tossed on the Orange flames of hate.

Newrybhoy

The problem for little Englanders like you is that the War like your Empire is long in the past . Interesting to watch the final act as you eat yourselves though
History tell us there is always another war.

At least you've openly picked a side this time.

belcoo666

History tell us there is always another war.

At least you've openly picked a side this time.
Indeed , i wonder what Americas price will be for saving you next time . I mean your already its puppet , how much more can it demand . Withdraw your Ambassador perhaps , ogh wait they have already done that .

Newrybhoy

Indeed , i wonder what Americas price will be for saving you next time . I mean your already its puppet , how much more can it demand . Withdraw your Ambassador perhaps , ogh wait they have already done that .
Has Ireland reached lap dog status in the EU, or is it still trying to work up to that?

AhNowStop

Anne is a Legend.

Good Catholic lady too.
Who gives a toss what religion the bat sh1t crazy Morlock lookalike is .. Like that slimey creep Farage, she's pure poison ๐Ÿคฎ

thats her in the middle isnt it :eek:

latest?cb=20111006041612.jpg

fitzroyalty

Incorrect. Ulster = Northern Ireland. The word Ulster has been claimed by the Northern Irish people and the world now identifies Ulster as meaning NI.

Ulster is British. ๐Ÿ‘
This is the same level of stupidity as those stupid cรบnts that wrote that John Kyle graffiti ๐Ÿ˜‚

AhNowStop

Jealous much? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž
:oops: ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh ffs .. wow ..... Im at work and I can assure you when Im on holiday I wont be so bored and sad that I'll be clocking into an anonymous website to try and get my thrills you sad sad little man .... now ffs take my advice, log off and do something memorable you ejjit

raetsel

feck me the loons on this site never cease to amaze ....

so dud, you're on holiday and you're logged into P.ie ... what a sad bastid you are son :eek: Yeiks.....
She'll be along any minute with his medication...........................

YpfgmF7p7Z-94Bov1Ex9hW_9gy1_GSnuFypS03uF8Zz9Ybikgw.jpg

Peter72

:oops: ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh ffs .. wow ..... Im at work and I can assure you when Im on holiday I wont be so bored and sad that I'll be clocking into an anonymous website to try and get my thrills you sad sad little man .... now ffs take my advice, log off and do something memorable you ejjit
The sun is blistering. ๐Ÿ˜Š

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies