• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Political Compass.

Honecker

Alright people you know the drill.

The Political Compass - Test

Economic Left/Right: -2.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.72
Not this sh1te again. This political compass is woefully inadequate for measuring political leaning in Europe and especially Ireland. Anyone who doesn't score at least -5 on the economics side would be to the right of centre by European standards. Anyone getting a positive score on either economic or social issues would be considered a bit loopy in Europe.

drummed

Now is that picture meant for me or more towards your lack of thinking up a better rebuke?
The sheer number of stopid threads has my head in a spin. I'm not thinking straight anymore:shock2:

(This has been done 564 times already, nobody has even the vaguest notion what the results mean, if anything, which is very doubtful and a number of dimwits will soon have signatures saying 'Economic Left/Right: -456.5256 Social Services/Please: 1850 155 666 and everybody will be laughing at them)

james5001

The sheer number of stopid threads has my head in a spin. I'm not thinking straight anymore:shock2:

(This has been done 564 times already, nobody has even the vaguest notion what the results mean, if anything, which is very doubtful and a number of dimwits will soon have signatures saying 'Economic Left/Right: -456.5256 Social Services 1850 155 666 and everybody will be laughing at them)
They mean that I'm the next Nelson Mandela.

mr. jings

Ah, jaysus, sure what's the harm?

Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.21

Nemesiscorporation

Economic Left/Right: -6.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

The lack of options and loading of questions does tend to throw people who would have have been considered centrist 20 years ago into the far left.

Also the business questions are way to simplistic.

The fact that I am a strong supporters of SME's means nothing ina test like that designed to face off those who dislike Monsanto against everyone else.

drummed

Economic Left/Right: -6.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

The lack of options and loading of questions does tend to throw people who would have have been considered centrist 20 years ago into the far left.

Also the business questions are way to simplistic.

Could we then conclude its aimed at simplistic people?

Goa Tse

Full blown Nihilist -0.0

firefly123

Economic Left/Right: -3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.46

Right between the Dali lama and nelson Mandela.

Smuggggggg!

socmonster

A - 4
V - 4

Don't bother downloading

Mountaintop

Economic Left/Right: +Awesome
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: +Knows his sh*t

Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.49

Many of these questions aren't even very well-put, though most of them struck me as truisms or obvious falsehoods.

drummed

Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.49

Many of these questions aren't even very well-put, though most of them struck me as truisms or obvious falsehoods.

Your almost off the scale...........step away from the laptop.