Politics.ie nominated for GoldenSpider award - public vote open until Nov 12th

Website
www.politics.ie
Twitter
davidcochrane
Politics.ie has been nominated in the People's Choice Community category in the Golden Spider awards.

The winner will be the website with the most number of votes between now and Nov 12th.

I also happen to be nominated in another public vote category, this one is the "Big Mouth" category.

If you like Politics.ie, if you are one of the 550,000 monthly visitors (198,684 absolute unique visitors) who reads and engages with quality debate and discussion, and most importantly if you like Politics.ie, then I'd appreciate if you'd give the site an aul vote.

The eircom Spiders 2010 - Celebrating Irish Internet Excellence

captainwillard

They cant even spell the site correctly but I voted for you. Are all my infractions now forgiven?

Goldencircle

Voted, best of luck to Twenty major and political world :)

martino

I'll vote for you if you get rid of that horrible burger offer that appears at the top of the page.

former wesleyan

Voted. Twice!

cry freedom

In the spirit and tradition that made this country great, I will vote ,early and often.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
I hope they dont mind the F**kY**@mindyourownbusiness.com email address i supplied

Rural

I hope they dont mind the F**kY**@mindyourownbusiness.com email address i supplied
If they look for your email address, then I did it wrong. Did I do it wrong? Did I?

justme1

Voted for you,best of luck.

eoghanacht

voted

New Threads

Most Replies