Poll tracking and a poll of polls

Ludo1973

So you are a partitionist and don't want the reunification of our country then?
???
I am interested in lots of various policy areas. I don't vote based on just one thanks. Why would you think I must be pigeon-holed like that just coz I won't vote SF?

Talk Back

???
I am interested in lots of various policy areas. I don't vote based on just one thanks. Why would you think I must be pigeon-holed like that just coz I won't vote SF?
Well, what with the de-facto border between Ireland as a whole and Britain back in the Irish Sea - most Patriotic Irish people want the actual reunification of Ireland.

FF and FG are proven partitionist parties - Sinn Fein represent Irish people throughout Ireland.

Sinn Fein in power north and south of our country will make reunification a live issue.

Last edited:

Cai

Nothing.

RTE bases its decisions on the number of seats won at the previous election.

Given that we've had two wildly different polls in a few days that's quite a sensible way of doing it.
Gilmor was given the gig in 2011 - Labour had 20 seats at the time - if memory serves me correctly.

locke

While I’m skeptical, let’s say Sinn Féin are on 21%. Are they running enough candidates to exploit it?

Mickeymac

Well, what with the de-border between Ireland as a whole and Britain back in the Irish Sea - most Patriotic Irish people want the actual reunification of Ireland.

FF and FG are proven partitionist parties - Sinn Fein represent Irish people throughout Ireland.

Sinn Fein in power north and south of our country will make the reunification a live issue.

Looking good sir. 😂 (y)

jmcc

FG HQ must be like the last days in Hitler's Berlin Bunker tonight. :)

Ludo1973

Well, what with the de-border between Ireland as a whole and Britain back in the Irish Sea - most Patriotic Irish people want the actual reunification of Ireland.

Sinn Fein in power north and south of our country will make the reunification of our country a live issue.
Yawn.....sorry if I don't meet your standard of Irish patriotism.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies