• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Pontifessa Benny, Queen of the art museum filled by men in glittery frocks, says a gay mafia were after him

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Pontifessa Benny, Queen of the art museum filled by men in glittery frocks, says a gay mafia were after him

Pontifessa Benny, the only person gayer than Santa is going to lift the lid off the life in the world's biggest live in art museum, a boarding home for single men

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/memoirs-ex-pope-benedict-says-vatican-gay-lobby-105129237.html

Pontifessa Benny managed to spare some time from having Gorgeous Georg twiddle Benny's Prada frocks... this is as Pontifessa Benny stumbled upon the gay mafia (in the sauna perhaps? ) , and he gave them a right seeing to, so much so that he couldn't walk straight for weeks, and he even managed to break up their tryst

In the book, Benedict says that he came to know of the presence of a "gay lobby" made up of four or five people who were seeking to influence Vatican decisions. The article says Benedict says he managed to "break up this power group".
https://www.yahoo.com/news/benedict-tell-troubled-time-vatican-131731628.html?ref=gs
Rome (AFP) - Retired pope Benedict XVI is to lift the lid in a new book on his troubled time at the head of the Catholic Church, publishers announced Friday.
Farewell to Pope Benedict and His Rumored Secret Boyfriend (A Handsome Young Archbishop)

Bless his little red shoes, taking one for the team in that manner was

Ooooh I'd say he deserves a little sugar after that hard sweaty work...
WATCH: Sean Hayes Channels His Inner Barbra Streisand in Christmas Salute to Sugar | Advocate.com

cyp

Last edited:

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe he should consider a move to the Clutha District?

Mitsui2

You need to plug back in to Central for a little while, cYp, and cool the old vents.

The import of your recent OPs is clear, but much of the language is plainly addled.

Are you by any remote chance taking benzedrine in some medicinal (or indeed non-medicinal) form?

Only there's a remarkable similarity between your recent thought-leaps and those of folk who do.

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
You need to plug back in to Central for a little while, cYp, and cool the old vents.

The import of your recent OPs is clear, but much of the language is plainly addled.

Are you by any remote chance taking benzedrine in some medicinal (or indeed non-medicinal) form?

Only there's a remarkable similarity between your recent thought-leaps and those of folk who do.
Ah here. Any distraction from the tragic loss on this day of days is to be welcomed...

http://www.politics.ie/forum/united-kingdom/249359-death-queen-elizabeth-ii-will-trigger-break-up-uk.html

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com

Ah, I have at times febrile linguistic verve...and am quite happy to mimic the styles of others for effect

That's the thing, as you know, I enjoy taking down dark actors, and am good at measuring them, to an extent that's via a somewhat vicarious psychic affinity...I tap into my dark or crazy side in order to better assess others...but my core and foundations are strong, so low risk of disease

:)

cyp

Cruimh

Ah, I have at times febrile linguistic verve...and am quite happy to mimic the styles of others for effect

That's the thing, as you know, I enjoy taking down dark actors, and am good at measuring them, to an extent that's via a somewhat vicarious psychic affinity...I tap into my dark or crazy side in order to better assess others...but my core and foundations are strong, so low risk of disease

cyp
Talking about Gay, and to please Dengler et al ....

https://gayswithkids.com/danny-roger-three-kids/

Mitsui2

cyp
Hmmm.... my old mate Adolf used to say stuff very like that.

Then politics intervened, and ran away with him.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Hmmm.... my old mate Adolf used to say stuff very like that.

Then politics intervened, and ran away with him.
I operate a weighted ratio system, keep myself under 20%
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
cyp

Mitsui2

cyp
All very well, but there is absolutely no such thing as febrile verve - it's effectively an oxymoron!

RodShaft

cyp
Walter Mitty strikes again.

Jesus wept.

Clanrickard

Pontifessa Benny, the only person gayer than Santa is going to lift the lid off the life in the world's biggest live in art museum, a boarding home for single men

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/memoirs-ex-pope-benedict-says-vatican-gay-lobby-105129237.html

Pontifessa Benny managed to spare some time from having Gorgeous Georg twiddle Benny's Prada frocks... this is as Pontifessa Benny stumbled upon the gay mafia (in the sauna perhaps? ) , and he gave them a right seeing to, so much so that he couldn't walk straight for weeks, and he even managed to break up their tryst

https://www.yahoo.com/news/benedict-tell-troubled-time-vatican-131731628.html?ref=gs

Farewell to Pope Benedict and His Rumored Secret Boyfriend (A Handsome Young Archbishop)

Bless his little red shoes, taking one for the team in that manner was

Ooooh I'd say he deserves a little sugar after that hard sweaty work...
WATCH: Sean Hayes Channels His Inner Barbra Streisand in Christmas Salute to Sugar | Advocate.com

cyp
Zoo please.

Cruimh

cIn memoirs, ex Pope Benedict says Vatican 'gay lobby' tried to wield power: report

Former Pope Benedict says in his memoirs that no-one pressured him to resign but alleges that a "gay lobby" in the Vatican had tried to influence decisions, a leading Italian newspaper reported on Friday.
I'd be surprised if there were not various pressure groups in the Vatican - including one to try and liberalise the Vatican attitude. But Benedict, apparently, claims to have nobbled them

The article says Benedict says he managed to "break up this power group".
Coincidence that Francis comes out with an apology?

Pope Francis says Church should apologise to gays - BBC News

which didn't go down well with the reincarnation of Joe McCarthy....

Catholic League’s Bill Donohue melts down on CNN after pope tells him to apologize to gays

Lavender Scare II?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies