Pop Idol lays down marker for 2018 Snowflake of the Year Award

Prof Honeydew

The New Year is just six days old and snowflakes are already battling hard to be recognised as the most precious personality of 2018. An argument over a traffic incident has vaulted a talent show winner into the star-spangled world of celebrity victimhood.

Will Young 'called homophobic slur by bus driver' - BBC News
Transport for London has apologised after Will Young said he was subjected to homophobic abuse by a bus driver. The Pop Idol winner said the driver called him a "poofter" and has appealed for help in tracking him down. It is understood to have happened on 12 December when Mr Young was driving his car in Fulham. TfL said it was investigating and any form of hate crime was "completely unacceptable" and would "not be tolerated".
Good to see TfL diverting its energies from dealing with London's spiralling fares and transport bottlenecks to finding this evil bus driver.

EUrJokingMeRight

Very pedestrian, for a car driver, next!

cricket

Heard Teresa May has called an emergency cabinet meeting.

Betson

Is this Will Young chap gay?

Poofter is hardly the biggest insult out there.

Socratus O' Pericles

Still nothing like a bit of casual homophobia of a morning. Nothing to see here, lets get on with the real stuff.

Socratus O' Pericles

[video=youtube;uicVCPkNZRg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uicVCPkNZRg[/video]

General Urko

Is this Will Young chap gay?

Poofter is hardly the biggest insult out there.
It's pretty bad, right up there with the N word.
Remember, virtually all omega male bullies will use it or equivalent homophobic slurs as their opening gambit against their intended victim or if not it will be there second effort! And even if the said bully is as quare as xmas and projecting as is often the case, they need to be fully slapped down quickly and if it requires a few good strategically placed smashes to drive the point home then so be it!

General Urko

Still nothing like a bit of casual homophobia of a morning. Nothing to see here, lets get on with the real stuff.
Homophobic rants directed at ladz is part of the reason why there is a massive level of attempted suicide in young gay men!
Please remember that before you post such like a good monkey!

benroe

Homophobic rants directed at ladz is part of the reason why there is a massive level of attempted suicide in young gay men!
What about "shorty","fatty","four eyes", "carrot top", "spaz", "************************or", is it only snowflakes who commit suicide?, is it only a national crisis if gender is involved?

Words are not weapons and offence is never given, only taken.

I could care less about this attention seeking twats butthurt or the SJWs using this non-story for a bit of virtue signalling, freedom of speech is much more important than lake full of melted snowflakes.

mangaire2

Pop Idol lays down marker for 2018 Snowflake of the Year Award

The Pop Idol winner said the driver called him a "poofter".

I suppose if the "Pop Idol" in question isn't a "poofter", he might have something to complain about !!!!!!!

mangaire2

a bollix called me "a bollix" once !

Socratus O' Pericles

Irony not your strong suit obviously.

General Urko

What about "shorty","fatty","four eyes", "carrot top", "spaz", "************************or", is it only snowflakes who commit suicide?, is it only a national crisis if gender is involved?

I could care less about this attention seeking twats butthurt or the SJWs using this non-story for a bit of virtue signalling, freedom of speech is much more important than lake full of melted snowflakes.
Largely a ludickrous/ricockulous post! Words are weapons - ask my friend, Kevin Higgins!

Sync

I'm really not sure people know what "Freedom of speech" means. If the bus driver had called a handicapped member of the public "Spaz" while on duty, I'd expect his employer to try and identify him for disciplinary action in that case as well.

You can't verbally abuse people at work.

The Nal

"Poofter" is fairly offensive.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies