Pope Francis Takes Twelve Refugees To The Vatican.

OrderoftheDragon

The CATHOLIC church continues to make itself irrelevant to the vast majority of Christian Europeans, keep it up Popey !

Run_to_da_hills

I bet you have the numbers to back this remarkable claim up? You've already identifies several other suspects as the devil in the recent past. You keep flip-flopping on this matter.

Before we start ...The Meaning of the number "13"

Pope Francis is deeply encoded with that Demonic Number “13”

Pope Francis was named after St Francis a 13th Century saint. :evil:

Pope Francis elected 13th March 2013 = 13 and 13

Add up this date of the Papal Enclave and you will get another "13" ( 1+3+0+3+2+0+1+3 = 13):evil:

Pope Francis was elected just 13 days after Benedict Resigns 13 :evil:

Pope Francis first appears at 6 min past 7 = 13 Italian time 13 :evil:

Pope Francis was 76 at time of the Papal election = 7+6 = 13 :evil:

13 days before Pope Francis set foot on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem he ordained 13 priests. :evil:

To conclude...those 12 refugees that he took in including himself = 13 :evil:

Source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_conclave,_2013

Last edited:

ruserious

*Nerd Alert*

Presumably these refugees will be issued with a Vatican 1951 Refugee Travel Document which will surely be the rarest type of passport around.

GDPR

Before we start ...The Meaning of the number "13"

Pope Francis is deeply encoded with that Demonic Number “13”

Pope Francis was named after St Francis a 13th Century saint. :evil:

Pope Francis elected 13th March 2013 = 13 and 13

Add up this date of the Papal Enclave and you will get another "13" ( 1+3+0+3+2+0+1+3 = 13):evil:

Pope Francis was elected just 13 days after Benedict Resigns 13 :evil:

Pope Francis first appears at 6 min past 7 = 13 Italian time 13 :evil:

Pope Francis was 76 at time of the Papal election = 7+6 = 13 :evil:

13 days before Pope Francis set foot on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem he ordained 13 priests. :evil:

To conclude...those 12 refugees that he took in including himself = 13 :evil:

Source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_conclave,_2013
I done that numerology thing and I am a 33 which is the promise of God ...

Well Ive been on many a promise ... :)

former wesleyan

I was amused by how closely he was shepherded * around by an Orthodox posse . Not renowned for their humanistic outlook those lads.

* pun.

Old Mr Grouser

And that report is misleading.

Yes, it does say that the Pope, "took 12 Syrians from three families – all of them Muslims – home with him to the Vatican on Saturday" and, "Their arrival brings to about 20 the number of refugees living in the Vatican".

But elsewhere in that same Guardian article it says that the refugees, "spent their first night in Rome at a Catholic charity", and elsewhere again it says that they, "were expected to seek asylum in Italy.".

This report - Pope Francis takes three families of Syrian refugees on plane back to Rome from Greek island of Lesbos | Europe | News | The Independent is clearer - "The Vatican said it will take responsibility for supporting the families, who will initially be settled by the Catholic Sant'Egidio community".

Dubstudent

]Surely now, we must know the right way to react to the great humanitarian need of our fellow brothers and sisters.
I'm sure the migrants being taken to the Vatican have been vetted appropriately.

Shame the same standards weren't applied to protecting ordinary Europeans. As 152 of them who were slaughtered by terrorists (some of whom infiltrated the migrant route) in Paris and Brussels might just be still with us.....

storybud1

I think I'll side with the Pope on this one, and not with the Daily Mail and Stormfront. Though I know I'm going out on a limb when choosing to side with the Pope over Katie Hopkins on an issue of profound morality...
He has a legacy to keep ? pity he does not be a real Pope and lead a crusade to take on the scum that is and will be causing this mayhem for decades to come. Sure Bob Geldof (ahem, rubbish but knows business) and Bono must be a little worried that this trend is being set, but Bob hates Ireland (and Ireland fooking hates him back) and Bono (God Love him) is a trier but may only be now getting reality.

What's the story in Ethiopia lately ? yep more famine on the way but this time no amount of self promoting , human rights angles will address reality when the population has fooking TREBLED since live aid to 100 million, not 30 something million.

There is no cure for overpopulation, there is no cure for stupid self aggrandizing media hungry clowns, there is only reality and the sooner we stop listening to these image selling fooking eejits the better. Africa needs science and education more than another 50 years of corrupt West/East/Local spoofers.

The Field Marshal

Obviously it is a kind gesture however and the papal trip was limited on what could be achieved in this publicity stunt.

But around 9% of the Syrian refugee population is Christian yet the Bishop of Rome could not find it in his heart to bring even one Christian back to Italy with him and instead choses 12 Moslems.

The message from this peculiar pontificate now is that Christian refugee needs are now of less importence than the needs of non Christian refugees.

Syria Population 2016 - World Population Review

Last edited:

drummed

Obviously it is a kind gesture however and the papal trip was limited on what could be achieved in this publicity stunt.

But around 9% of the Syrian refugee population is Christian yet the Bishop of Rome, who claims to be a Christian, could not find it in his heart to bring even one Christian back to Italy with him and instead choses 12 Moslems.

The message from this peculiar pontificate now is that Christian refugee needs are now of less importence than the needs of non Christian refugees.

Maybe he felt obliged to be kind due to the teachings of Jesus who made no such distinction but saw all humans as equal?

Or some such insane idea.

But around 9% of the Syrian refugee population is Christian yet the Bishop of Rome, who claims to be a Christian, could not find it in his heart to bring even one Christian back to Italy with him and instead choses 12 Moslems.

Or maybe the message is that human suffering on this scale is appalling no matter what the religion of the sufferer. And that the ISIS aim of dividing the world into Muslims and non-Muslims is not going to work, that the Church reaches out to non-Christian sufferers without hesitation. You know, all that bothersome Good Samaritan stuff...

drummed

Or maybe the message is that human suffering on this scale is appalling no matter what the religion of the sufferer. And that the ISIS aim of dividing the world into Muslims and non-Muslims is not going to work, that the Church reaches out to non-Christian sufferers without hesitation. You know, all that bothersome Good Samaritan stuff...
Of course he doesn't. Why are you asking stupid questions?

Ireniall

I think I'll side with the Pope on this one, and not with the Daily Mail and Stormfront. Though I know I'm going out on a limb when choosing to side with the Pope over Katie Hopkins on an issue of profound morality...
Normally you would be completely correct. But Islam is not normal. Muslims are often normal despite Islam but Islam is not compatible with human advancement and dignity. It stands in the way. Occasionally Roman Catholicism has found itself at odds with human progress but it has never found itself four square in the way. At some level we will be asking these migrants to reject their cultural background in order to fit into our society as proper citizens. It would be so much better and so much more normal if we were asking for a much lesser divide to be bridged.

Normally you would be completely correct. But Islam is not normal. Muslims are often normal despite Islam but Islam is not compatible with human advancement and dignity. It stands in the way. Occasionally Roman Catholicism has found itself at odds with human progress but it has never found itself four square in the way. At some level we will be asking these migrants to reject their cultural background in order to fit into our society as proper citizens. It would be so much better and so much more normal if we were asking for a much lesser divide to be bridged.
For centuries in the medieval period, Islam was progress. Muslim societies were accomplished in numerous fields of science, art, learning, etc. while half of Europe was running around chopping the heads off the other half.

The ordinary people suffering are largely the same as us. They're not Wahhabist nutters, they're just normal people who want to bring up their kids well, make a decent living, and cause no bother to anyone.

When you side with the likes of Katie Hopkins, you need to start asking yourself questions.

The Field Marshal

As I said about 9% of the refugees the pope met are Christian .
Are their sufferings of less value than the sufferings of Moslem refugees?

In neglecting to select even one Christian refugee this pope sends out the message to all Christians that the sufferings of non Christians are of more importence to him.

Reminds me of Queen Marie Antoinette " Have they no cake to eat?" etc.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies