• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Hunter-Gatherer

Is there no end to all the random changeable hogwash from religious fanatics ?

stopdoingstuff

Of course he believes in hell. He is always banging on about demons and exorcism.

Karloff

Last edited:
Last edited:
I had to laugh at Drivetime today when they were discussing this and the presenter asked what about the other Pope who is living in the garden or whatever who made a speech a few years ago telling us that hell is real, which Pope are we to believe?

I think ultramontanism is not conducive to the health of the Church and causes scepticism, papal infallibility needs to be reversed.

I have read that Francis was installed in a coup anyway.

The Herren

Reports are emerging tonight that Pope Francis has cast doubt on the existence of Hell.

Now, I'm sure most of us will be aware that the teachings of most Christian Churches (including the Roman Catholic Church) affirm the realness of hell and its neverendingness. After death, the souls of those who die in a state of mortal sin descend into hell, where they suffer the punishments of hell, that is, "eternal fire."

Eleven years after the abolition of Limbo, has Hell also been abolished? Scripture says of those who inherit Saint Peter's role: whatever [they] bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever [they] loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Does this apply to Hell too?

Pope says no one goes to hell, sinners just 'disappear' - report
Just as well hell existed when I was young, otherwise I would be completely blind by now.

Mickeymac

Disturbing thing about this thread is the fact a so called Christian used his sock as a supporter to denigrate Christianity on this Holy Festival of Easter and the resurrection of JC..............might sound plausible to many contributors but in reality, it stinks of anti Catholicism which these people are all about.

enuffisenuff

They really are making this up as they go along....

toughbutfair

I assumed I’d go to hell where the prostitutes and fornicators are, now this Argie guy tells me it doesn’t exist , so sad.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom