Pope to visit Ireland in 2018

The Field Marshal

https://www.rte.ie/news/2016/1128/834873-pope-kenny-church-vatican/

One wonders which pope the Taoiseach means.

There is controversy concerning the two pope theory put forward by archbishop Ganswein and also the validity of Bergoglios election and Benedicts resignation.

Was it correct of the Irish Taoiseach to issue an invite in the light of these extreme controversies concerning exactly who is the bishop of Rome?

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2014/05/two-popes-has-papacy-become-diarchy.html

The Remnant Newspaper - St. Gallen

Interview: Archbishop Gänswein on Benedict, The Two Popes, and Prophecy - OnePeterFive

OP edited July 23. 2018.

Three popes now recognized by false pope Jorge Bergoglio.
Pope Tawadros 11 now allowed to celebrate mass in Rome’s Catholic Basilica of St Paul.

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/306471/Egypt/Politics-/Egypts-Coptic-Pope-Tawadros-II-heads-mass-at-large.aspx

Last edited:

Accidental sock

Better bring 'em both just to be safe.

Never any harm in having a back-up Pope.

Boy M5

https://www.rte.ie/news/2016/1128/834873-pope-kenny-church-vatican/

One wonders which pope he means.

There is controversy concerning the two pope theory put forward by archbishop Ganswein and also the validity of bergoglios election and benedicts resignation.

Was it correct of the Irish Taoiseach to issue an invite in the light of these extreme controversies concerning exactly who is the bishop of Rome?

Interview: Archbishop Gänswein on Benedict, The Two Popes, and Prophecy - OnePeterFive
You work for the Irish Times & I claim my 30 pieces of silver.

the secretary

The people on the Castro thread that are defending him will soon be over on this thread slating the Pope in every way possible.
There will be no looking at things in context then I can tell you!

The Field Marshal

You work for the Irish Times & I claim my 30 pieces of silver.
I do not work for the Irish times and I raise the legitimacy of the Bergoglian claim to be pope on the basis of sound reasoning and evidence.

Boy M5

There is a good thread on tbis subject.
It is what kind of welcome the Holy Father will receive?
Will the flat white & cocktails out of jamjars crowd take to the streets to protest?
Will the Holy Father not require the Phoenix Park, maybe Croker & Parc Ui Caoimh (or perhaps FitzGerald stadium)?
Will the same fools who turned out at College Green to see O'Bama after his Treasury Secretary threw us under a bus turn out to see Francis?

automaticforthepeople

The people on the Castro thread that are defending him will soon be over on this thread slating the Pope in every way possible.
There will be no looking at things in context then I can tell you!
I don't think so, sure didn't the pope act as middle man for Cuba and send a telegram expressing sympathy last week

mr_anderson

Did it really take all day for a thread on il Papa's visit to appear ?
And then only by our resident bible basher.

This has cheered me up no end.

:D

the secretary

I don't think so, sure didn't the pope act as middle man for Cuba and send a telegram expressing sympathy last week
The Pope is fair game for them, Castro did a lot of good!

The Field Marshal

Castro persecuted and murdered catholics because they were catholics.

That any pope would express sympathy with such a person raises serious questions about the judgement of any such so called pope.

Accidental sock

Why is nobody addressing the central issue of this thread....the Poppleganger! (c) AS, 2017

olli rehn

I do not work for the Irish times and I raise the legitimacy of the Bergoglian claim to be pope on the basis of sound reasoning and evidence.

You are not a papal conclave. Therefore you have no right to question the legitimacy of the Pope.
Let some air out of your overinflated manic ego and do some prayers .
Bugger off !

The Field Marshal

Did it really take all day for a thread on il Papa's visit to appear ?
And then only by our resident bible basher.

This has cheered me up no end.

:D
But is he ilPapa at all?

There are many people sincerely
think he is an imposter.

I take it you think he is kosher?

mr_anderson

The Field Marshal

You are not a papal conclave. Therefore you have no right to question the legitimacy of the Pope.
Bugger off !
I have every right to question the legitimacy of any pope.

You side with those who wish to crush and deny people all rights to question anything you approve of.

The Field Marshal

olli rehn

I have every right to question the legitimacy of any pope.

You side with those who wish to crush and deny people all rights to question anything you approve of.
No - the Pope was elected by a rightful conclave. It is not up to you to question it. If you think you have to question it, you are a PROTESTANT. This in return means the whole affair is none of your business. Go brush in front of your own door!

GDPR

Bugger off !
He does have every right to question the canonicity of some one claiming to be Pope.

Should we all bow down to Pope Michael I just because he says he is Pope?

[video=youtube;5NMWs5Ngz9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NMWs5Ngz9o[/video]

The Field Marshal

No - the Pope was elected by a rightful conclave.
If benedict did not properly resign and there is much evidence now coming forward to prove that then the conclave was redundent and benedict is still pope.

Canon law states a popes resignation must be properly manifested.
Benedict still walks around in papal vestments,uses the term pope and is called his holiness.
Is that proper manifestation of a resignation? I think not.

If he did validly resign then the conclave may have been illegal on account of the St Gallen conspiracy to elect Bergoglio.

Please read the links provided before you shoot your mouth off again about a rightful conclave.

It is not up to you to question it. If you think you have to question it, you are a PROTESTANT. This in return means the whole affair is none of your business. Go brush in front of your own door!
Questioning the conduct of church leaders does not make one a protestant.

Making wild statements like that illustrates how badly informed you are.

GDPR

No - the Pope was elected by a rightful conclave. It is not up to you to question it. If you think you have to question it, you are a PROTESTANT. This in return means the whole affair is none of your business. Go brush in front of your own door!
There are a lot more Byzantine and Non-Chalcedonian Orthodox Christians in existence than there are Prods. So most Christians who dont accept Papal Primacy are not Protestants. This is the first obvious flaw in the above incredibly silly post.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies