Pope visit, your reasons for not attending.

bagel

Today's gathering in Tuam in solidarity with the victims and their loved ones
[video]https://www.facebook.com/tom.carney.31/videos/1769583529807023/[/video]

Analyzer

I did not attend or watch.

I am boycotting PRAVDA-rte. And I am happy to say that I continued my boycott.

sadmal

The Pope should have asked Leo Little Girls' Socks and Lesbian Witch to apologize to the Church on behalf of the LGBTXYZ community.
Homophobic as well as anti-Semitic and sectarian is there no end to your bigotry?

The Nal

Homophobic as well as anti-Semitic and sectarian is there no end to your bigotry?
There is no end to bigotry in religion. Sad, pathetic, evil cowards.

Was hilarious to see the pathetic turn out yesterday and the attempt at fake news today from the nutters is even more hilarious.

Anyway I didn't attend because I don't believe in God and the entire Catholic church is poison.

GDPR

There is no end to bigotry in religion. Sad, pathetic, evil cowards.

Was hilarious to see the pathetic turn out yesterday and the attempt at fake news today from the nutters is even more hilarious.

Anyway I didn't attend because I don't believe in God and the entire Catholic church is poison.
Are you an Abortionist?

valamhic

I had the misfortune of being born a catholic and the reason I did not go was , I couldn't be bothered

CookieMonster

I had the misfortune of being born a catholic and the reason I did not go was , I couldn't be bothered
Well you weren't born a mad c**t, but you seem to put a lot of effort into that so you could have gone if you put your mind to it.

CookieMonster

Raised in the Church, first school was Jesuit in Blanchardstown* (!) though he then went to a Church of Ireland School followed by TCD.
*Don't let Catalpa know, we'll have a thread on Indians invading Blanchardstown.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I remember the days when muscular xtians used to look forward to evangelising for mr jesus among the heathen.

Not so keen when the heathen lives just down the road, seemingly. Maybe he is annoyed that now there is no call for a pith helmet, some bearers, a rifle for the recalcitrant and a cart-full of catechisms.

The Field Marshal

I remember the days when muscular xtians used to look forward to evangelising for mr jesus among the heathen.

Not so keen when the heathen lives just down the road, seemingly. Maybe he is annoyed that now there is no call for a pith helmet, some bearers, a rifle for the recalcitrant and a cart-full of catechisms.
For somebody who claims not to give a damm about religion, popes etc you sure spend an awful lot of time talking about the subject.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies