Poppy : Northern Ireland

Buchaill Dana

Are you on the spectrum? Seriously?

Se0samh

I'm not making fun of mental health. I'm making fun of you. Because your posts mark you out as a few knives short of a picnic.

And I'm not a Shinner either.
Of course you are, to him anyway...in his world anyone who disagrees with him is a Shinner and thus a legitimate target...

Newrybhoy

I'm not making fun of mental health. I'm making fun of you. Because your posts mark you out as a few knives short of a picnic.

And I'm not a Shinner either.
And then you make fun of mental health again.

You're certainly stupid enough and unemployable enough, to be a Shinner.

Or maybe they aren't mad enough for you and you've gone Conto.

Se0samh

I've even linked the page for you, read it yourself.
Quote those who were abusive, your claim your responsibility to back it up...what abuse and who...unless you're lying again...jeezus what am I saying...of course you are... :LOL:

Talk Back

clowns on both sides will choose to use the poppy to represent whatever agenda they want to push.... usual BS... they can all fk right off....
Are ye too dumb to be bothered when publicly displaying yer ignorance???

Poppy Appeal - The Royal British Legion.
"The poppy is a powerful symbol. It is worn to commemorate the sacrifices of our Armed Forces and to show support to those still serving today and their loved ones."

Nothing says ye are self-loathing Irish people (if ye are even Irish) more, than wearing a poppy to commemorate a foreign army that murdered your fellow Irish people - and is still an army of occupation in your own country to this day.

No proper Irish person supports a foreign army of occupation in Ireland. - that takes a special kind of stupid.

enuffisenuff

Are ye too dumb to be bothered when publicly displaying yer ignorance???

Poppy Appeal - The Royal British Legion.
"The poppy is a powerful symbol. It is worn to commemorate the sacrifices of our Armed Forces and to show support to those still serving today and their loved ones."

Nothing says ye are self-loathing Irish people (if ye are even Irish) more, than wearing a poppy to commemorate a foreign army that murdered your fellow Irish people - and is still an army of occupation in your own country to this day.

No proper Irish person supports a foreign army of occupation in Ireland. - that takes a special kind of stupid.
lol....you need to move with the times..do you still throw stones n stuff?

Mickeymac

lol....you need to move with the times..do you still throw stones n stuff?

Throwing stones at the British forces of occupation is old hat these days so please don't denigrate the many young Nationalists who did so in the past as an act of anger against discrimination, inequality, injustice, murder, collusion etc etc.

Have you any idea how many of these young men lost their lives at the hands of the British and their unionist proxies in those types of protest?

JacquesHughes

Bring them Home!- Don't Put Them at Risk!

It is a time to remember the fallen- fallen from military honour, reputation and public respect.
Yes, the British military assistance to Saudi Arabia. ( Whisper! ... It gets very little publicity.}

I don't want to give moral or financial support to those 74 ( at least) army personel supporting the murderous Saudi royal court. There are also those personel, who exempt themselves from any poorly informed, maudlin public sympathy; for their role, safe in Saudi headquarters, who are planning the bombing of Yemen.

Somehow we're supposed today to have more sympathy for the ex-pat Britons targeting one side in an incomprehensible civil war, where they have no mandate , than for the victims they're aiming the weapons at. I don't manage it.

At least this year, for other reasons, the DUP can pull expressions of sadness on their faces, with more genuine sincerity than usual.

Yes, those British

Talk Back

There is an idiot politician on RTE now wearing a poppy - the mind boggles.

Of the 200 thousand Irish plus who fought for the enemy during WW1 - only 24 thousand of them were National Volunteers who were duped into joining the enemy army to fight for Home Rule.

The rest were 'Uncle Toms' - traitors recruited into enemy British Regiments in Ireland - some of those even fought against, and even executed Irish patriots in the Irish Volunteers during the 1916 Rising.

To see an Irish politician wearing a poppy given England's history in Ireland, and ongoing occupation in our country, is DISGUSTING!

Last edited:

between the bridges

Talk Back

Talk Back

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies