Pork thrown into Islamic centre in Irish city.

Wascurito

The Belfast Islamic Centre has appealed for members of the community to remain vigilant after pork was thrown through the door of the building on Christmas Eve.

A spokesman for the centre said, "The message behind the action was one of hate".

"We know this individual does not represent the majority of people in Northern Ireland and reject this attempt to stir up tensions and divisions between Muslims and non-Muslims in Northern Ireland."

Pork thrown into Belfast Islamic Centre in 'hate incident'

Filibuster

Irish city but, the throwers of this pork could very well consider themselves more British than the royal family.

stopdoingstuff

In an effort to promote tolerance and harmony I am blaming the Protestants.

commonman

Irish city but, the throwers of this pork could very well consider themselves more British than the royal family.
When we are in England we are all Paddys they dont give a Fucck about Ireland North or South, and plenty of English told me so.

benroe

If only those people we least want to offend were not so easily offended.

FOURGREENFIELDS

There's no doubt that the local Billy Boys are responsible as they are for 99% of racist attacks in the North. Belfast has one of the worst racism problems in these islands and Loyalists are responsible for virtually all of it. Don't get me wrong you will get the odd wee ned in Nationalist area who will engage in this nonsense but that's more out of an anti social dimension and not political or ideological. PUL elements do this sort of stuff on a regular basis as racism is the other side of the coin following on from their bigoted sectarianism.

Sotired

In an effort to promote tolerance and harmony I am blaming the Protestants.
I may be putting words in your mouth.

And feel free to tell me that I may have taken you up the wrong way, so to speak.

But, might you have meant ‘dirty black protestants’

With due respect.

FOURGREENFIELDS

And feel free to tell me that I may have taken you up the wrong way, so to speak.

With due respect.
That would be an ecumenical and theological matter.

stopdoingstuff

With due respect.
I would never say that about Protestants as far as they know.

Texal Tom

Twitter
Don't tweet
It's incredible that they practice behaviours that are largely reprehensible to your average citizen and follow a book that is dictating hate and division and some find inspiration to kill and attack people who are not Muslims and not a word of critique or questioning from our laws but dare throw a few rashers on the steps of where this is all happening and you can be locked up! Are we that mad?

razorblade

Big woop its only a piece of meat ffs its hardly going to kill anyone is it the disgraceful thing is this will likely be treated more seriously than those who have been killed and maimed by acts of Islamic terrorism across Europe.

razorblade

The Belfast Islamic Centre has appealed for members of the community to remain vigilant after pork was thrown through the door of the building on Christmas Eve.

A spokesman for the centre said, "The message behind the action was one of hate".

"We know this individual does not represent the majority of people in Northern Ireland and reject this attempt to stir up tensions and divisions between Muslims and non-Muslims in Northern Ireland."

Pork thrown into Belfast Islamic Centre in 'hate incident'
And may i ask does that spokesman have anything to say about the hate being promoted by the religious ideology he represents the one that has butchered countless numbers of innocent people in the name of a warmongering paedophile prophet.

Morgellons

Pork thrown into Islamic centre in Irish city.

That's the real issue here.

FOURGREENFIELDS

And may i ask does that spokesman have anything to say about the hate being promoted by the religious ideology he represents the one that has butchered countless numbers of innocent people in the name of a warmongering paedophile prophet.
As a Christian I don't think we can lecture ANYONE about warmongering or paedophilia.

razorblade

As a Christian I don't think we can lecture ANYONE about warmongering or paedophilia.
I'm not the least bit religious but only 1 currently is causing mayhem and carnage across the planet, this is what should be focused on not trivial things like pork being thrown into a mosque which will no doubt be treated as a more serious matter than the terror inflicted by that religious ideology which has caused many innocents to lose their lives.

darkhorse

Is it like chips being thrown into a low carb diet centre
Oooh horrible

Fritzbox

Nope just pointing out historical facts. You seem fixated, are you any/either/both of these and does it bother you?
Well, I'd be quite happy to criticise someone for their warmongering and pedophilia - I wouldn't necessarily do it as a christian though.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies