Porsche driving Indian lawyer in Nazi regalia goes on shooting rampage in Texas - why ?

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
I have had bad patches at work ...but have not donned Nazi regalia and gone shooting at people

Porsche-driving lawyer Nathan DeSai was Houston gunman - BBC News
A "disgruntled" Porsche-driving lawyer wearing Nazi emblems has been named by police as the gunman who opened fire on a Texas street, injuring nine people.
...Prakash DeSai, the suspect's father, told an ABC Houston affiliate that his son was "upset about his law practice not going well" and financial problems.
DeSai graduated from University of Tulsa's law school in 1998.
He opened a small law firm with his former partner, Ken McDaniel, but the pair were forced to close it about six months ago, according to Mr McDaniel.

Houston lawyer who shot 6 at strip mall dissolved law firm with partner in February | Crime | Dallas News
Desai used a .45-caliber pistol in the shooting, and authorities found a long gun in his car. Authorities said he had more than 2,500 rounds of ammunition.
He was wearing military-style apparel with old Nazi emblems
9 People Wounded in Houston Shooting Spree -- Suspect Shot, Killed by Police

What happened / why ?

cyp

picador

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
Clearly a mental health incident. This time, an actual one.

JCR

I remember the days when p1ssed off people used to go for a few beers with their mates.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Clearly a mental health incident. This time, an actual one.
That is where I am not so sure on the whole mad v bad thing

I do think the above dude was mostly mad ...some bad thrown in

Had he been a Muslim - would the issue be perceived differently ?

cyp

D

Deleted member 48908

Too late for breakfast?

[video=youtube;-eREiQhBDIk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk[/video]

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
That is where I am not so sure on the whole mad v bad thing

I do think the above dude was mostly mad ...some bad thrown in

Had he been a Muslim - would the issue be perceived differently ?

cyp
If he had been wearing IS paraphernalia, then perhaps. But, no. The Turk who went postal in WA is probably not a Jihadi either.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
If he had been wearing IS paraphernalia, then perhaps. But, no. The Turk who went postal in WA is probably not a Jihadi either.
Yeah - but ...I think that quite a few of the lads donning IS regalia ...are probably more mad than bad also

cyp

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
Yeah - but ...I think that quite a few of the lads donning IS regalia ...are probably more mad than bad also

cyp
That a movement bent on western destruction and supported by millions might have amongst its foot-soldiers those of poor mental health is really of little interest. It doesn't matter.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
That a movement bent on western destruction and supported by millions might have amongst its foot-soldiers those of poor mental health is really of little interest. It doesn't matter.
I'm more saying that some who don IS regalia ...aren't really IS ...they are just nutters

cyp

silverharp

on the plus side one less lawyer, its a start

silverharp

Posters gutted they can't blame the Mooslems.
thats a terrible thing to say, remember Muslim killers are like busses, there will be one along any minute and they will come along in threes

GDPR

Some Hindus regard Hitler as an "Avatar" of Vishnu. Hindus are often as nasty racists as Jews are.

Mad as Fish

Mass shootings seen to something of a recreational pursuit in the US and yet they cannot act to reduce the carnage by restricting gun ownership. This suggests that there is a sickness in American society as much as there is in the individuals concerned.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies