Portland considering banning the wearing of masks at a protest

silverharp

Such a shower of snowflaky wimps.
Antifa ? why do you have such low standards of what is acceptable behaviour? hopefully you never have a blunt trauma injury it can be worse than death.

benroe

Which is it? A terrorist threat or wimpy pinks?
They are cowards who get their courage in mobs, so wimpy pinks when alone and a threat to the weak and isolated when in mobs.

amsterdemmetje

Everyone should have the right to peaceful assembly for a peaceful protest, in theory that exists in America, but...since the arrival of Antifa, anyone who has views that are contrary to what Antifa believes is at risk when they hold a protest because Antifa will show up in their ski masks/balaclavas and wearing combat fatigues as if they are some sort of army and attack them for being fascists. The fact that they are dressed like fascists and acting like fascists themselves is lost on them. I'm hoping that they will be outlawed as a domestic terrorist organisation soon.

They are no different to any other extremist right wing group and if anything they are more violent. You don't have to like someone's views but they do have the right to express those views and let people decide for themselves. Antifa don't believe in freedom of speech, they are anti democratic and are a bit of a rent a mob for disgruntled youth and neck beards who live relatively powerless impotent lives in reality but who like to dress up and play army with their friends because it makes them think their lives matter.
Put up a list of all the people the so called Antifa have killed against the ones that neo nazi supremacists types have .Not that id expect anything back from someone spewing lies and non facts here daily .

silverharp

How many cars have they driven into assembled crowds?
there is always going to be a lone nut, did he have any support? Yet you obviously cant bring yourself to call out these individuals that have high in group support. good man!

amsterdemmetje

there is always going to be a lone nut, did he have any support? Yet you obviously cant bring yourself to call out these individuals that have high in group support. good man!
Ive no time for the gobshytes in Antifa or anyone using violence to meet and end ,just dont make out one side to be as bad as the the other when they are clearly all cowardly cĂșnts .

benroe

Put up a list of all the people the so called Antifa have killed against the ones that neo nazi supremacists types have .Not that id expect anything back from someone spewing lies and non facts here daily .
So its fine for people to go around destroying property and beating up gay Asian reporters as long as their violence doesn't match that of those they are protesting?

amsterdemmetje

lone nut me arse

• In 2018, domestic extremists killed at least 50 people in the U.S., a sharp increase from the 37 extremist-related murders documented in 2017, though still lower than the totals for 2015 (70) and 2016 (72). The 50 deaths make 2018 the fourth-deadliest year on record for domestic extremist-related killings since 1970.Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2018

amsterdemmetje

So its fine for people to go around destroying property and beating up gay Asian reporters as long as their violence doesn't match that of those they are protesting?
God ya got me there of course it is, thats exactly what i said ,read my reply to Silverharp you insufferable eejit.

amsterdemmetje

lone nut me arse

• In 2018, domestic extremists killed at least 50 people in the U.S., a sharp increase from the 37 extremist-related murders documented in 2017, though still lower than the totals for 2015 (70) and 2016 (72). The 50 deaths make 2018 the fourth-deadliest year on record for domestic extremist-related killings since 1970.Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2018
does the name Anders Breivik not ring a bell either .

enuffisenuff

next up..the banning of masks while not at a protest...

benroe

God ya got me there of course it is, thats exactly what i said ,read my reply to Silverharp you insufferable eejit.
It is exactly what you said, and straight to ad hom, christ you lot give up easily.

amsterdemmetje

It is exactly what you said, and straight to ad hom, christ you lot give up easily.
Quote what i "exactly"said that sparked your stupid post accusing me of being pro Antifa or violence and then quote what i said to Silerharp about despising both of them .Ad Hominems are all you deserve because frankly cop on isn't your strong point.

benroe

Quote what i "exactly"said that sparked your stupid post accusing me of being pro Antifa or violence and then quote what i said to Silerharp about despising both of them .Ad Hominems are all you deserve because frankly cop on isn't your strong point.
Put up a list of all the people the so called Antifa have killed against the ones that neo nazi supremacists types have .
I suppose you are going to tell me this isn't whataboutery.

silverharp

The best description of Antifa is that they are a lifestyle group, not a political movement and should be viewed similar to civil war re-enactment actors. They still should be billy clubbed and have their trust funds confiscated through fines and penalties

Golah veNekhar

Maybe someone should do a thread on what exactly Fascism is and what is not.

O'Sullivan Bere

My ongoing experiences with Northern Ireland alone made me a strong supporter of banning public face masking without a compelling reason (ski masks when skiing or in freezing weather conditions, helmets when driving a motor bike, welding, sawing, etc) and especially at a protest or in a security risk place. That includes the burqa.

Face masking is a common tool of rioters, terrorists, robbers, etc, to conceal their identity.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies