Post 8th Discussion

MsDaisyC

Because the majority believe the lies feed to them regarding abortions.
Nice to see you believe antichoicers are idiots who are too stupid to do their own research, rather than believe what they're told.

Herr Rommel

Nice to see you believe antichoicers are idiots who are too stupid to do their own research, rather than believe what they're told.
This was part of the homosexual agenda you are not smart enough to know or see it

caledhel

Umm. Interesting, albeit almost incoherent, rant. Try presenting it rather more legibly - it's impossible even to see which are your replies and which are quotes from me - if you want to be taken seriously enough to merit any further time wasted on you.
Okay, it was a useful opportunity to exercise the arguments involved and draw a line under my position on it. (I'm not even in the slightest bit gay either being immune to even the most coercive conditioning attempts to induce it. Record straight.)

Generally I use quotation marks although not in the last paragraph from Macbeth.

“In your grief, too, I weep, mother of little children, You who will murder your own, In vengeance for the loss of married love”

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies