poteen riddled mods

rem81

I honestly never did like any kind of internet mods or admins who were volunteers (and not in the moronic drug dealing ethno-nationalist martyr cult sense) - unpaid but love the sense of power over others. Imagine being that much of a loser lmao? I mean sure I am a troll but Im not even seventeen...

imagine actually being a mod and threatening people like hurrdurr im a MOD!! better stay on topic
(blood flows through genitals after pathetic display of dominance) looool what a good way for powerless eejits (another nordie word) to feel hard (brit word) online..... :joy:

and imagine being so inept that its over a half hour and im not banned

Socratus O' Pericles

Are you sure it's not a nice Chianti?

GabhaDubh

I honestly never did like any kind of internet mods or admins who were volunteers (and not in the moronic drug dealing ethno-nationalist martyr cult sense) - unpaid but love the sense of power over others. Imagine being that much of a loser lmao? I mean sure I am a troll but Im not even seventeen...

imagine actually being a mod and threatening people like hurrdurr im a MOD!! better stay on topic
(blood flows through genitals after pathetic display of dominance) looool what a good way for powerless eejits (another nordie word) to feel hard (brit word) online..... :joy:

and imagine being so inept that its over a half hour and im not banned
Just to inform you, that 4 of your threads are first, second, third and fourth in the “Off Topic” division.

IvoShandor

Twitter
yes
Is it possible to move a poster to the Zoo?