predict the sindo list of saviours

mido

since the sunday independent are about to publish the list of those who will save us may I suggest the following will be included_brendan o'connor, eoghan harris, leo varadker, brian lenihan, and maybe even bertie-who do you think they will choose and why?

cruachan

They still don't recognise the people who got us into the mess (except Cowan but that is easy) never mind the people who will get us out.

Cael

Sor Anto O'Reilly and what do you call that little twirp that has bough all those INM shares...

carlovian

I'll go for Marc Mc Sharry, they like him a lot.

A sneaky each-way bet for Jesus on account of O'Cuivs prayers

rubensni

Pippa O'Connor

cruachan

I'll go for Marc Mc Sharry, they like him a lot.
Besides being Ray's son what else has he done? Not dissing him but what contribution has he made to Irish politics? It was the same with Bev, everybody was talking about how talented she was but could never say what her achievements were?

gatsbygirl20

Harris will choose Plato, Aristotle, Burke, his dog Posy, Chopra, the IMF and some rustic old fisherman he knows in West Cork who coincidentally shares all Harris's views on the Greek philosophers. He will compare Chopra's tough love to these guys---demonising Finton O'Toole as a typical softie, feel-good pupil of Voltaire and Rousseau.
People like Chopra who wear belted coats will be our saviour. Plato would have worn a belted coat if he could. The ould fisherman wears one. Cue photo of Harris wearing one. And a hat.
More next week about the hat and its significance in conveying patriarchal authority.
I am taking Posy for a walk in the snow.
Keep hating the PS. Its still all their fault.
More saviours next week.

bprob

paidi o'se

theanalyser

since the sunday independent are about to publish the list of those who will save us may I suggest the following will be included_brendan o'connor, eoghan harris, leo varadker, brian lenihan, and maybe even bertie-who do you think they will choose and why?
Brendan O'Connor? Well, we might as well default on ourselves.

Get Them OUT!!!

flavirostris

Dara Calleary, Brian O'Domhnaill, Thomas Byrne, Darragh O'Brien, Michael McGrath.. no doubt all these young "untainted" Fianna failures will be there

Upper Chamber

'Ballsey' O'Connor, Eoghan Harris, Lord Sir Extra Special Dr Antonio O'Reilly, Barry Egan, some bird in Lillies that let him see her breasts and some one who empties Gerard Keanes' bins (a celebrity bin man then), Gus and Anne with the '03 team resurrected to negotiate with the EU/IMF.

im axeled

Dara Calleary, Brian O'Domhnaill, Thomas Byrne, Darragh O'Brien, Michael McGrath.. no doubt all these young "untainted" Fianna failures will be there
they are tainted by colusioun, if they had their country not their bank accounts at heart, they would have stood up as men, not sitting cowardly in the corner.

mido

Brendan O'Connor? Well, we might as well default on ourselves.

Get Them OUT!!!
as I wrote that name I filled a glass with malt whiskey, lit a cigar and spun the chamber on my revolver in the safe knowledge he will be there

flavirostris

they are tainted by colusioun, if they had their country not their bank accounts at heart, they would have stood up as men, not sitting cowardly in the corner.
The fact that they are still in FF shows how little regard they have for the country

harpsman

their new wheeze is to keep pushin "untainted" ffers-crazy horse lenihan,dara calleary and even the moron niall collins,and possibly the biggest **** in the world......marc mcsharry
im sure some idiot will mention roy keane-remember he invented the expression "fail to prepare..."

Website
www.politics.ie
Twitter
davidcochrane
Harris will choose Plato, Aristotle, Burke, his dog Posy, Chopra, the IMF and some rustic old fisherman he knows in West Cork who coincidentally shares all Harris's views on the Greek philosophers. He will compare Chopra's tough love to these guys---demonising Finton O'Toole as a typical softie, feel-good pupil of Voltaire and Rousseau.
People like Chopra who wear belted coats will be our saviour. Plato would have worn a belted coat if he could. The ould fisherman wears one. Cue photo of Harris wearing one. And a hat.
More next week about the hat and its significance in conveying patriarchal authority.
I am taking Posy for a walk in the snow.
Keep hating the PS. Its still all their fault.
More saviours next week.
Outstanding!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies