• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Predictions for Sinn Fein result in upcoming Local and EU elections.

realistic1

Chatting to my buddy who is a well informed Sinn Fein rep. He has informed me that there is currently a bit of panic in SF HQ about the upcoming Local and EU elections. There is talk within Sinn Fein HQ of a 20 % drop in Sinn Fein votes. Seemingly HQ is telling SF reps to row back on the identity Politics crack and concentrate on issues like Health, housing etc. Voicing concerns about the Kurds and Trans issues is not putting butter on the spuds of the electorate.

Any PIE posters care to predict SF results??

Another SF rep resigns in Limerick. Worrying times ahead me things.

County Limerick councillor decides with not to run in local elections - Limerick Leader

Last edited:

SuirView

Chatting to my buddy who is a well informed Sinn Fein rep. He has informed me that there is currently a bit of panic in SF HQ about the upcoming Local and EU elections. There is talk within Sinn Fein HQ of a 20 % drop in Sinn Fein votes. Seemingly HQ is telling SF reps to row pack on the identity Politics crack and concentrate on issues like Health, housing etc. Voicing concerns about the Kurds and Trans issues is not putting butter on the spuds of the electorate.

County Limerick councillor decides with not to run in local elections - Limerick Leader
'20% drop in Sinn Fein votes'!
That's a crazy figure,
Even for poor SF.
Where is your SF 'buddy' from?

realistic1

That's a crazy figure,
Even for poor SF.
Floating between Limerick and Galway. He has giving me some nice titbits over the years that came true. I posted this info on P.ie over the years and was ridiculed. Time will tell on this info.

bang bang

That's a crazy figure,
Even for poor SF.
Now, Now, sewerview control yourself and don't shoot your load just yet. A week as they say......................

SuirView

Floating between Limerick and Galway. He has giving me some nice titbits over the years that came true. I posted this info on P.ie over the years and was ridiculed. Time will tell on this info.
Aye,
What was his 'nice titbits over the years'?
Thanks

Fr. Ted Crilly

Now, Now, sewerview control yourself and don't shoot your load just yet. A week as they say......................
How's that clown's 'dole farmers' getting on?
Whatever the f**k 'dole farmers' are....

OrderoftheDragon

The globalist mass immigrationists found out.......good enough for them.

the secretary

Can we have some predictions after the handbags ladies?
The OP does ask for predictions doesn't it....

cricket

I know quite a few shinners, including relatives, and there is no doubt but they were seriously deflated after the presidential election fiasco. Mary Lou doesn't come across as the inspiration they expected either.
However, I expect them to do reasonably well in the local elections as their elected reps have, for the most part, put in the hard slog. They will be elected as reps who happen to be in SF and I don't expect any major increase in seats by them.
Don't see much change for them in European election either.

bang bang

Which 'EU rep' do you 'reckon they will lose'?
Boylan=safe, Ni Riada=safe, Carthy=safe. Anderson=phuked, Brexit. Sorry sewer, maybe you'll have better luck in the locals, don't think so though as we all know SF reps are amongst the hardest working out there.

NativeWildCat

I predict they'll get the same % of the vote share as they did for the presidential election.

PBP voter

OrderoftheDragon

Aye....how did Leo get on in Africa for the last week?
How many more is he bringing here?
I don't know, but scum like him definitely don't have the interests of this country at heart just like the globalists of sham fein. Maybe you should ask Hbap or the other fg lackies ?

midlander12

Chatting to my buddy who is a well informed Sinn Fein rep. He has informed me that there is currently a bit of panic in SF HQ about the upcoming Local and EU elections. There is talk within Sinn Fein HQ of a 20 % drop in Sinn Fein votes. Seemingly HQ is telling SF reps to row back on the identity Politics crack and concentrate on issues like Health, housing etc. Voicing concerns about the Kurds and Trans issues is not putting butter on the spuds of the electorate.

I have been wondering about this lately. 2014 was a high point for the Shinners, with 15.3% and 159 seats in the locals and 19.5% in the Euros. At a minimum they would need to repeat the 15% performance to maintain the image of a growing party challenging for power.

Does anyone know how many of those council seats they still hold? - I see they have lost their 2 female councillors in Limerick and there must have been 15-20 cases of resignations over the years, following bullying allegations or otherwise. A few more may migrate to Toibin's bead-rattling wing. So they would have to regain these seats for a start.

cricket

Anyone know if the former SF guy Morris in Nenagh (?) is standing again ?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies