President Trump in China and Vietnam

Dame_Enda

He went all over Europe behaving like a despot and a spoilt brat, picking fights with everyone
Now he goes to Asia and behaves like a pussy

He comes from no school,
Attempts to paint him as some sort of strategist are risible
He doesn't know what he will do from minute to minute
In contrast Donald went to Poland and asked the question I have been asking for years 'Is the west prepared to defend it's civilisation' from radical Islamic terrorism. He is like Churchill on the 30s warning about the Nazis when no-one wanted to listen. His visit to France was a success.

callas

https://www.politico.eu/article/donald-trump-says-people-will-die-as-a-result-of-focus-on-russia-allegations/

Staggering naivete on a biblical scale

Not only should the US totally believe Putin but they are "insulting him" by even suggesting he would do such a thing.
How can a man who would win Olympic gold for lying, be so stupid as to take anything Putin says at face value?

This entire trip has been characterised by Nations seizing on Trump's incredible stupidity and naivete for the most basic of ploys, faux flattery.
“Every time he sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it,”
He really is Putins pussy.

Last edited:

GDPR

In contrast Donald went to Poland and asked the question I have been asking for years 'Is the west prepared to defend it's civilisation' from radical Islamic terrorism. He is like Churchill on the 30s warning about the Nazis when no-one wanted to listen. His visit to France was a success.

callas

Poland needs protection from Catholic extremists and Russian meddling , not so much from islam.

GDPR

Aside from the ridicule, I'll just add that you've splendidly undermined your earlier claim that Trump's a realist with this latest post.

Sobieski

Poland needs protection from Catholic extremists and Russian meddling , not so much from islam.
Poland needs protecting from Ryanair flights.

Elvis jaffacake

It's amazing how alpha male bro he is infront of a canned crowd at home, but meeting leaders from Russia and China he is all pleasantries , meek and I was misunderstood etc..

He is as wobbly as his jowls..

valamhic

I agreed with that up the the last sentence. There cannot be a successful visit between any responsible leader and France. The French are a pompous cowardly ornamental crowd who never oppose any aggressor and always have to be bailed out by the blood of British and American soldiers

valamhic

So you are a Catholic hater, and a Russian hater and an ISIS sympathizer. As such you hate me an Irishman from a Catholic background. So your opinion counts for nothing. Hump off over to North Korea or Syria and see how you get on.

valamhic

Poland needs protecting from Ryanair flights.
I was talking to a Polish man to day. The cost of living there is almost the same as Ireland but wages are only 2 euros an hour. They are poverty stricken. Highly qualified young people are working in Ireland in sweatshops. This man was forced to leave his wife and 2 kids to earn the minimum wage in a food factory. I could see how he misses them. The Man was close to tears.

Wagmore

I think we can safely say if Hunter S Thomspon were alive he would say "Trump is a cu*t"

A reminder of what he thought of Nixon should give you a clue just how much he would have viscerally despised the current incumbent

I beat him like a mad dog with mange every time I got a chance, and I am proud of it. He was scum.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1994/07/he-was-a-crook/308699/
Hunter S Thomson was an icon for drugged out imbeciles.Johnny Depp was a big fan...need anyone say more

johnnypockets

I was talking to a Polish man to day. The cost of living there is almost the same as Ireland but wages are only 2 euros an hour. They are poverty stricken. Highly qualified young people are working in Ireland in sweatshops. This man was forced to leave his wife and 2 kids to earn the minimum wage in a food factory. I could see how he misses them. The Man was close to tears.
Bullsh1t

owedtojoy

Didn't Lardarse say in the campaign that China was RAPING the US on trade?

When he was in China, he said he did not blame China at all - it was the fault of previous administrations.

Did Obama, Clinton or Bush go to China in the equivalent of hot pants and see-through blouses? The US should not be surprised to be raped in that case, or so George Hook would say. Should Trump resign?

Or is Trump just a pompous windbag with some bloated pieces of flatulence who blew off some loud rhetoric to get the votes of gullible rubes, then funked it when it mattered?

Second more likely. Then got his courage back to accuse some minnow countries of "cheating"?

Jack Walsh

Hunter S Thomson was an icon for drugged out imbeciles.Johnny Depp was a big fan...need anyone say more
Ah yes, the writers, the actors, the journalists, the academics, the scientists, the artists, the musicians, the poets,
Libloon junkies, sassing their country and their president, espousing crazy sh*t about climate change, tolerance, racial and gender equality and other such nutjobbery

Far better to have a God fearing, unquestioning, buzz cut wearing, white Trump cult addict
The world will be so much better and interesting having these people replaced by guys like you Wagmore

You should do an ad for him, telling everyone about your epihany
"My life was going nowhere, then a I felt that beautiful warm feeling grow inside me, everything changed, I woke up to see this great vision, a great leader who I knew I had to follow and accept his every word unconditionally"

Last edited:

Jack Walsh

Didn't Lardarse say in the campaign that China was RAPING the US on trade?

When he was in China, he said he did not blame China at all - it was the fault of previous administrations.

Did Obama, Clinton or Bush go to China in the equivalent of hot pants and see-through blouses? The US should not be surprised to be raped in that case, or so George Hook would say. Should Trump resign?

Or is Trump just a pompous windbag with some bloated pieces of flatulence who blew off some loud rhetoric to get the votes of gullible rubes, then funked it when it mattered?

Second more likely. Then got his courage back to accuse some minnow countries of "cheating"?
Played like a cheap violin
"Mr Trump, you are a great leader, with great hair"

You would think a guy who has spent 5 decades scamming people for a living would be able to recognise the absolute simplest tactic of scamming, flattery.

Last edited:

valamhic

Played like a cheap violin
"Mr Trump, you are a great leader, with great hair"

You would think a guy who has spent 5 decades scamming people for a living would be able to recognise the absolute simplest tactic of scamming, flattery.
You would think, but how many agree with you

valamhic

Ah yes, the writers, the actors, the journalists, the academics, the scientists, the artists, the musicians, the poets,
Libloon junkies, sassing their country and their president, espousing crazy sh*t about climate change, tolerance, racial and gender equality and other such nutjobbery

Far better to have a God fearing, unquestioning, buzz cut wearing, white Trump cult addict
The world will be so much better and interesting having these people replaced by guys like you Wagmore

You should do an ad for him, telling everyone about your epihany
"My life was going nowhere, then a I felt that beautiful warm feeling grow inside me, everything changed, I woke up to see this great vision, a great leader who I knew I had to follow and accept his every word unconditionally"
Jack your a commie leftie greenie libloon, you are that because you are screwed up and can't stand on your own 2 feet (assuming you only have 2)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies