President Trump should pardon Robert Mullier's victims and if necessary pardon himself.

valamhic

Courts sometimes get it wrong, often due to a cultural hysteria gripping the nation at a particular period. The Irish parliament this week apologised to its criminalisation of gay sexual activity prior to 1995. President Trump recently pardoned boxer Jack Johnson.

The Russian interference allegations were part of a leftie response to the election pf President Trump. Wikileaks was far more damaging to Hillary than anything the Russians could do. It is now proved that the Police in the form of the FBI employed agents who set out to stop Trump’s election and when elected to get him out of office as soon as possible by a coup.

The Mullier investigation leaves us no further on in finding out what exactly the Russians did and where it breached the law, but it did catch some high profile people for side issue offences unrelated to Russia. In the UK and Ireland, a suspect cannot be forced to cooperate with an investigation or be convicted out of his own mouth. It is for the State to prove its case. It appears in the USA a suspect can be forced to do so and if he lies he can be convicted of so lying. I am an expert in UK/Irish law, but not US law, so perhaps some one can enlighten us better on the US approach.

Anyway, I propose that it is right and equitable for the President to pardon all those who have suffered conviction because of the current witch hunt and if he himself is convicted or any such infraction, to pardon himself. Let congress wrestle with its conscience, but make them do it or decide to so nothing. The whole thing is a farce. I move the motion.

PS. I will probably be banned from this thread, so bear that in mind.

Last edited:

IvoShandor

Twitter
yes
Nemo iudex in causa sua. 'Nuff said.

Levellers

And there was me thinking valamhic had been saying all along Trump had nothing to worry about!

The OD

And there was me thinking valamhic had been saying all along Trump had nothing to worry about!
Clearly fake news...

:lol:

I remember when I first started posting on this site we had people on either side of different divides arguing with facts and coherence, in the main.

Long, long time ago.

showbandmanager

Val , like a few other so called posters on p.ie , is just a sh*t stirring troll and it's really blatantly obvious.

I've come to the conclusion that Mods are behind this to keep traffic going on the site .

The OD

Val , like a few other so called posters on p.ie , is just a sh*t stirring troll and it's really blatantly obvious.

I've come to the conclusion that Mods are behind this to keep traffic going on the site .
Believe me, its not, its just that the site doesn't generate enough revenue and the (unpaid) Mods are flat out trying to stamp out libelous posts so moderation is not what it could be.

Wagmore

Easy to see why Russia baloney got going with those levels of paranoia amongst the haters

President Bartlet

Courts sometimes get it wrong, often due to a cultural hysteria gripping the nation at a particular period. The Irish parliament this week apologised to its criminalisation of gay sexual activity prior to 1995. President Trump recently pardoned boxer Jack Johnson.

The Russian interference allegations were part of a leftie response to the election pf President Trump. Wikileaks was far more damaging to Hillary than anything the Russians could do. It is now proved that the Police in the form of the FBI employed agents who set out to stop Trump’s election and when elected to get him out of office as soon as possible by a coup.

The Mullier investigation leaves us no further on in finding out what exactly the Russians did and where it breached the law, but it did catch some high profile people for side issue offences unrelated to Russia. In the UK and Ireland, a suspect cannot be forced to cooperate with an investigation or be convicted out of his own mouth. It is for the State to prove its case. It appears in the USA a suspect can be forced to do so and if he lies he can be convicted of so lying. I am an expert in UK/Irish law, but not US law, so perhaps some one can enlighten us better on the US approach.

Anyway, I propose that it is right and equitable for the President to pardon all those who have suffered conviction because of the current witch hunt and if he himself is convicted or any such infraction, to pardon himself. Let congress wrestle with its conscience, but make them do it or decide to so nothing. The whole thing is a farce. I move the motion.

PS. I will probably be banned from this thread, so bear that in mind.
A load of utter BS - to the zoo with this reprehensible nonsense!

valamhic

The only serious hater response was whether I believe Trump is guilty or innocent. I am not a moderator. If I were, I would not be banned so much.

They talk about the FBI. In the end of the day I talk about policing. There is a way to do policing and its been abandoned in a lot of places. If a special investigation were carried out into me, (a model citizen), it could be discovered that I sprayed weeds without telling the department. Or farted in the church and stayed perfectly still as if to blame some else. Its not a level playing field, its biased policing and no one is safe from that mob.

Herr Rommel

As the liberals say "The pee pee tapes the pee pee tapes"

The same tapes that may or may not exist but these liberals all strongly believe they do exist but can't prove it.

valamhic

As the liberals say "The pee pee tapes the pee pee tapes"

The same tapes that may or may not exist but these liberals all strongly believe they do exist but can't prove it.
Indeed and its can't be that they are all headbangers, Trump Hating is part of many MSM approach, especially those living off the taxpayer. I wonder if someone investigated Robert Mullier, what could be found? I believe most Yanks are screwed up. Its par for the coerce. It a question of degree, not if.

valamhic

Thisthread is obsolete. Trump os not on cource fpor a second term and will do well in the mid terms.

Dame_Enda

There is very little evidence of Russian collusion during the 2016 campaign. So Mueller instead of rooting around looking for any dirt that will stick in his personal life, in the process becoming a kind of political peeping Tom.

toastedheretic

There is very little evidence of Russian collusion during the 2016 campaign. So Mueller instead of rooting around looking for any dirt that will stick in his personal life, in the process becoming a kind of political peeping Tom.
Apart from the 85 instsnces of high level campagin contact with the russian state and associated lying, obfuscation and denials...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Dame_Enda

Apart from the 85 instsnces of high level campagin contact with the russian state and associated lying, obfuscation and denials...

Says who? The coast guard? Comey has already testified to Congress that the NY Times story in 2016 about high level contacts was false.

valamhic

Imagine the mess we would have in Ireland if Gardai (policemen) were allow to stay on after retirement at 60. There have been several tribunals into how they messed up so badly. Brennan should be humped out and go and enjoy his big pension.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies