President Trump to visit Ireland during 1st Term

Dame_Enda

Trump Welcome.

constitutionus

ha ha ha ha ha.

this'll be fooking class.

:D :D :D :D

i can see the usual numpties falling over themselves to make fools out of themselves despite the fact the "good and the great" will be kissing ass at a rate of knots.

the cognitive dissonance will be a joy to behold.

exhibit A from the link in the OP.

A reporter asked whether the president had raised previous comments about Mr Trump's language being "racist and dangerous" but both leaders ignored the question.
Tip of the iceberg we can expect from the MSM.

:)

firefly123

Great.
We can have another shambolic diddley eye on the runway like the last time.

constitutionus

T'is gas listening to matt cooper at the mo almost cringing at the fact Enda and Donald "are getting on great"

:D :D :D

Dame_Enda

T'is gas listening to matt cooper at the mo almost cringing at the fact Enda and Donald "are getting on great"

:D :D :D
The Irish media always hates Republican Presidents.

constitutionus

well i cant see leo and simon being happy at the "script" being changed last night so ya might be onto something.

:D

In the 1980's one Ronald Reagan visited supposedly about to bring the end of mankind ...............how did that one work out again.

Lots of muppets out in the streets and signing petitions everywhere and shouting about everything.

Seems like lots of people found J-1 Visas and other US Visas were problematic after that as US Embassy took a different viewpoint as is their right.

In the age of Social Media they have even a stronger viewpoint.

Man or Mouse

Great.
We can have another shambolic diddley eye on the runway like the last time.
Inda should invite Nicola on too. The Donald throws the same shapes in Scotland so they'd have much in common.

wombat

He won't last a full term IMHO.
My guess too. It would be a great day out if he came, thousands of crusties protesting, media outdoing themselves with outrage, uproar in the Dail.

SayItAintSo

Hope he does visit, it'll be fun (to put it mildly!) to watch & listen to the coverage.

I see from the article Enda said the prayers of the Irish are with Trump, can you imagine Ruth & Paul's reaction to that gem 😅

constitutionus

im wracking me brain to think who'd be the most LOLtastic on the coverage when he comes.

our "Rachel Maddow " if you will.

keelin shanley? Aine Lawlor ? Chris donoghue (well he's practically a woman anyway)

the ruth/paul dynamic will be gas and i can see the libloons in LAB trying to cash in on it too. kelly will be a RIGHT laugh and howlins already tweeting/texting on about it !

:D

automaticforthepeople

Enda doing his best to drum up support for AAA/PBP/SP/SWP/Sodittome with the Trump visit.
Can I be the last to point out how well this will sell Ireland to the US tourism market? Martin McGuinness has already assured Trump of a warm reception. The trots will deliver it to him in spades

SayItAintSo

I think Ruth, Paul, Eamonn & their ilk will be in for a rude awakening if they expect hordes of protesters when he visits.

Not gonna happen.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies