'Priest banned from writing'

Cato

USER1234

So let me get this straight. You actually believe that Jesus was God and he (a male) came to Earth as his own son by sending the holy spirit (who was also himself) to get Mary pregnant. Also that he did this so that he could get himself killed, so that he could pay a debt to himself, that was owed to him by humanity, because the first ever woman had believed a talking snake.

Are you actually believing that story or do you just say that you do without really thinking about it too much? Personally I find it an absolutely incredible fable, if you can honestly say you place great credit in it then fair play to you.
No Jesus was the son of god and he came down to earth to help us as for Mary getting pregnant, god sent an angel to tell her she was pregnant it was a miracle no hanky panky involved!!!

As for believing it, that's faith but i also live in reality, I would never force my beliefs on other for instance i believe homosexuality is yet another of god's wonders and they should not be mistreated by religions or society because of who they are !!!

Ps: This topic is most I've discussed religion in a very very long time!!!!

Last edited:

danger here

Cato

No Jesus was the son of god and he came down to earth to help us as for Mary getting pregnant, god sent an angel to tell her she was pregnant it was a miracle no hanky panky involved!!!

That's some Oedipal complex!

A Time for Every Purpose

Fire at will.
March is the sign of Pisces so you have your mooon jup ,not your sun in this end sign. Well you have 3 planets in the 9th house
[house of higher learning [god] etc
Jup ,moon Mars.
superb for higher things .Very spiritual .
Damaged a bit by aspect from Saturn.
Cancer ascendant with venus appproaching.Sun in tuarus with mercury ,gives some necessary earth to a very ethereal chart.
At a glance you seemed to be an angel[from the ninth house,and then noticed the saturn restricting jupiter.]
Saturn is cold and limits sometimes for good reasons,giving detatchment
while jupiter connects us to God.
A very good family,parents.
I do not want to say more here for somethings are private,
But ask ,say what you want .
Probably make a fair bit of money maybe working with siblings in a business.
Must be educational in some way

Last edited:

Cato

A Time for Every Purpose

As for believing it, that's faith but i also live in reality, I would never force my beliefs on other for instance i believe homosexuality is yet another of god's wonders and they should not be mistreated by religions or society because of who they are !!!

Well you sound very nice ,almost too nice .
But I do not think you live in 'reality'.
No, I do not think we should go out of our way to be 'judgemental', or cruel,
but I do not think you see clearly [poor mercury].
The kind of thinking that got us into the present crisis.

ocoonassa

I suspect your joking, but it was ocoonassa who said that not me!!!
I'm only repeating what the Bible says. That Jesus died for "our" original sin of eating the fruit and that he got his mammy pregnant

Luigi Vampa

i believe homosexuality is yet another of god's wonders and they should not be mistreated by religions or society because of who they are !!!
You are right

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0sILSapUUc]YouTube - Catholic & Homosexual[/ame]

USER1234

Mar Tweedy

March is the sign of Pisces so you have your mooon jup ,not your sun in this end sign. Well you have 3 planets in the 9th house
[house of higher learning [god] etc
Jup ,moon Mars.
superb for higher things .Very spiritual .
Damaged a bit by aspect from Saturn.
Cancer ascendant with venus appproaching.Sun in tuarus with mercury ,gives some necessary earth to a very ethereal chart.
At a glance you seemed to be an angel[from the ninth house,and then noticed the saturn restricting jupiter.]
Saturn is cold and limits sometimes for good reasons,giving detatchment
whilejupiter connects us to God.
A very good family,parents.
I do not want to say more here for somethings are private,
But ask ,say what you want .
Sun in Gemini, is it not? Also getting Leo ascendent rather than Cancer - are you using a progressed chart or what what method are you using? I'm using placidus (online). Also don't you need to know the place of birth or where are you using?

Having said that placidus is showing the same 9th house stuff and the saturn aspects too.

USER1234

Sun in Gemini, is it not? Also getting Leo ascendent rather than Cancer - are you using a progressed chart or what what method are you using? I'm using placidus (online). Also don't you need to know the place of birth or where are you using?

Having said that placidus is showing the same 9th house stuff and the saturn aspects too.
At least nobody mentioned Uranus yet, (sorry i could not help making this (admittedly really bad) joke!!!)

LoL!!

Last edited:

Mar Tweedy

5th of June 1975 @ 10:30 in the morning.
Bugger, you're younger than me! Though not by much. Bugger in the sense that you're much more well read and you've done it in less time ;)

Gemini wouldn't have sprung to mind as you have more steadyness of mind than the average gemini. You sure you're not fibbing?

Ye get sidetracked by the esoteric and miss out on the greeks. Damn that misspent youth.

A Time for Every Purpose

I'm only repeating what the Bible says. That Jesus died for "our" original sin of eating the fruit and that he got his mammy pregnant
I think it is time you got your facts correct.
The bible says nothing of the sort .
Before you start at least read the thing if you are capable.
And the original 'fruit 'was not a literally a fruit but a metaphor for
a sin of another kind .
In Jewish writings about God 'midrash' is the term for a mataphorical way of telling stories with a moral, like Hans Anderson's tales etc.
To understand God who is so large the majority of people cannot begin to
comprehend so they are given the knowledge in such a way as to help them move forward,step by step.
No one gets to know all,for a long time ago Lucifer ,given the secrets of creation ,abused this trust,and was banished.
He did not understand that he only knewthematerial facts ,not the secret
to enter and stay in the 'kingdom',.He continues to entice souls to join him
and many do listen to the his materialists message.
Are you one of them ?

Cato

Bugger, you're younger than me! Though not by much. Bugger in the sense that you're much more well read and you've done it in less time ;)

Gemini wouldn't have sprung to mind as you have more steadyness of mind than the average gemini. You sure you're not fibbing?

Ye get sidetracked by the esoteric and miss out on the greeks. Damn that misspent youth.
I'm kind of sensing a compliment there. Undeserved but thank you. I'm telling the truth about the old birthday. Place of birth was Dublin. Even though my parents lived in the midlands and I spent all of my childhood there, my mother insisted that all of us be born in Dublin as, she being a Dub, did not want any of us born culchie!

Popular Threads

Most Replies