Prime Time 8/12

Legacy

@MiriamOCal Miriam O'Callaghan
Final lineup of interviewees on tonight's Prime Time-An Taoiseach,Pearse Doherty SF,Joan Burton&Karl Whelan.Also in the vt @DavidMcWilliams
27 minutes ago via TweetDeck Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
Should be a very interesting watch. I wonder how new boy Doherty will fare with Cowen in Pow! mode?

galleyslave

the sad and scary thing is Im looking forward to hearing Pearse Doherty. Shame he's a shinner...

Fubsss

Oh sh*t, looking forward to this. Pearse's budget speech was a great watch.

jpc

Should be a very interesting watch. I wonder how new boy Doherty will fare with Cowen in Pow! mode?
It's a bit late for the Biffo to be shaping like he has a pair.
He's a political Bullock.
All beef n'bellow but no balls.

Catalpa

the sad and scary thing is Im looking forward to hearing Pearse Doherty. Shame he's a shinner...
I sure hope he doesn't forget to put it to Cowen the taoiseach as to why we are giving away €650 MILLION on Foreign Aid

- when the Blind People of Ireland are having their money cut!:shock:

I mean he's a smart boy is Pearse

I'm sure he won't let that one go...:)

Mister men

Cowen in Pow mode. I must have missed something other than the 5 cups of coffee he must have had this morning.

Holy Cow

Clowen wont be on live? There is no way RTE will show such a bloodsport. Clowen will be savaged by the opposition.

One thing for certain, Clowen will blame RTE, he will blame the opposition, he will blame Lehmans, he will blame everybody but himself.

Clowen is the traitor that took the IMF to Ireland, never forget that.

SKELLY

sorry but Cowen's "interview" will more then likely be pre-recorded.

No chance of mere mortal citizens besides TD's being dared allowed ask our great leader questions!

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
will cowen actually debate with Doherty and Burton.. or will expect a free 10 minutes run himself, and then let SF and Labour kick each other in a debate

justme1

I'm no SF voter but i'm tired of this 'Shame he's a shinner' cr**,i presume you say this when you speak of the two sides of the one coin that is FF/FG???
You are exactly like every bloke who see's hottest girl in the pub/club that you would do anything to be with,but are held back as you just heard she is from a bad part of town,one that your mammy wouldn't be happy meeting for Sunday lunch,or your friends having to hear her 'common accent'
Stick to the thieves you know eh!!

TommyO'Brien

Guys,

You are missing the point. Ask yourself - why is Cowen on tonight? Taoisigh don't appear on Prime Time the night after the budget. If they appear on it they appear on the night of the budget. Something is happening behind the scenes. ;)

neiphin

tell us tommy

galleyslave

I'm no SF voter but i'm tired of this 'Shame he's a shinner' cr**,i presume you say this when you speak of the two sides of the one coin that is FF/FG???
You are exactly like every bloke who see's hottest girl in the pub/club that you would do anything to be with,but are held back as you just heard she is from a bad part of town,one that your mammy wouldn't be happy meeting for Sunday lunch,or your friends having to hear her 'common accent'
Stick to the thieves you know eh!!
I dont agree. I can respect what he said without liking his politics. I can't abide a party where 50% of their TDs are convicted criminals and of the rest another 50% have dodgy going ons with balaclavas associated with them... (50% before Pierce got elected. I don't know his background)
I ain't going to vote for that lot, no matter how hot they are!

Éireann go Brách

I sure hope he doesn't forget to put it to Cowen the taoiseach as to why we are giving away €650 MILLION on Foreign Aid

- when the Blind People of Ireland are having their money cut!:shock:

I mean he's a smart boy is Pearse

I'm sure he won't let that one go...:)
Sinn fein offical position on Irish AID is that it does not exist :rolleyes:
In their alternative budget they failed to mention it.

I my limited time I have spent studying them I have not seen any comment on it, someone correct me if I am wrong.

My hunch is with Adams in charge they will lobby to increase and/or protect the Irish AID budget.

Sinn Fein Needs to ditch Adams.

anfieldabff

Guys,

You are missing the point. Ask yourself - why is Cowen on tonight? Taoisigh don't appear on Prime Time the night after the budget. If they appear on it they appear on the night of the budget. Something is happening behind the scenes. ;)
If Lendahand wants the leadership of FF he has to move now before xmas.
Clowen is doing a Bertie on it and will annoint Martin as his successor.
Would just love to see them tearing apart what is left of the party.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies