• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Prime Time Crèche Test

He3

On at 9.35, much hyped. So much so that Miriam O'Callaghan has already tweeted the names of the vt crew.

It also goes out on rte.ie.

So if you are an infant, were an infant, own an infant or are at risk of becoming a parent it is not to be missed, allegedly.

<Mod> This thread has been merged with "Conspiracy Theory: Are the government trying to scare one parent to give up their job?" </Mod>

Last edited by a moderator:

Victor Meldrew

looks like sensationalist wind up / guilt trip heaped upon already stressed, struggling parents.

Dougal

This program is going to be very upsetting for a lot of people. I am sure many are dreading watching it but they will as they want and need to know but it will put the fear of god in them. These images will be imprinted on their brains. It is dreadful and shocking.

Warrior of Destiny

This could be how PT redeems itself in my eyes.

tigerben

Nothing new, I had trouble with the crèche my kids were in 10 years back. To this day putting them in a crèche is my single biggest regret as a parent.

firefly123

Urge to batter someone rising!!

Dougal

Nothing new, I had trouble with the crèche my kids were in 10 years back. To this day putting them in a crèche is my single biggest regret as a parent.
Sorry to hear that. There are going to be some very upset parents going to bed tonight, even if they have confidence in the creche they use.

nonpartyboy

That one clearly is not suited to minding kids, she has no patience at all......why is she forcing the kids to go asleep ?

Victor Meldrew

Keeping a diary for every child is totally unrealistic...
Our young lad was in one of those for a few years, I never took the daily report too literally.

We did move crèches due to care not being great. Staff turnover seems to be a big challenge in these creches, yet other creches can keep staff.

Inherently, it is a very difficult job, and the real story would be in the accounts, Que Bono?

former wesleyan

Year old allergy charts. Top class stuff.