• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Prime time - Money Trail - Political Romance - 14/10/2010

He3

Chelski v Ireland.

Ronan O'Bramovitch is getting 13 per cent on junior debt in Irish Nationwide he bought last year.

I guess we are the suckers in this deal.

He3

Where did our money go boys? Nobody will say. We only know about Roman cos he is threatening us.

He3

London hedge funds were the main beneficiaries of Quinn's loss in Anglo, says Neil Callanan of the Sunday Tribune.

He3

Why is the use of taxpayers' money not being matched by transparency - at least with hedonic description of sites, where it is, what is the zoning, asks Gurdgiev.

He3

1987 site sold for €1600/acre

2007 sold for 20x1600/acre

partly developed

now abandoned

who pays? - you do

who gets the money?

darkhorse

What kind of journalist cannot pronounce Roman Abramovitch's surname correctly?

Cael

Ronan O'Bramovitch is getting 13 per cent on junior debt in Irish Nationwide he bought last year.

I guess we are the suckers in this deal.
Nice to know that we have Russian oligarchs over us as well as native ones.

He3

Real money now goes out of the country to pay for unreal debt financing.

He3

Red Alert, says Richard Curran

Red October even?

bananarepublic.ie

Where did our money go boys? Nobody will say. We only know about Roman cos he is threatening us.
The secrecy in dept of Finance and still clue less regulator makes me think this is robbery.

So regulator believes "the reports" from banks .... wtf ? I could give a report about my financial status saying "i am grand" .... Banks cooked the books last time they will do it again. This time we are share holders still fKING govt. clueless.

I really thought at least one auditor from regulator in their HQ monitoring still thats not the fking case?

Cael

This scum bag got his money out of the shock privatisations in Russia that killed tens of thousands of people. Talk about lying down with dogs...

bananarepublic.ie

some how senior chairman's made future plans in early 2000 it self, very simple "Govt comes to your door, transfer the money to misus file bankruptcy and walk scot free" lovin it!

He3

Any comments on the body language for this interview between Miriam and Harry?

DCon

This scum bag got his money out of the shock privatisations in Russia that killed tens of thousands of people. Talk about lying down with dogs...
Anyone know where Sean Quinn got all his money?

Quinn will cost the State a lot more than the Russian

Rural

There has to be a Hell, otherwise, I give up as there will be no "pay day" in this world.