• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Prime Time - Sean Quinn

hammer

Really looking forward to the program tonight.

Where he discloses his debts to Anglo alone are €3 billion and his property assets are worth less thsn €1 billion.

The assets are obviously undervalued at present :)

He believes that if he is allowed keep Quinn Direct that by 2017 from profits generated and the sale price of Quinn Direct he could repay the debt.

I might get onto the administrator myself tomorrow and make a bid.

That is some profit / return over 7 years :) :) :)

Mister men

The man is deluded.

hammer

There is nearly a smile on his face when he is told by the reporter that at present the shortfall to Anglo is €2,000 million. Amazing. Look out for it :)

Lendahand wont need to chase him to the corners of the earth to get repaid as Anglo have already supposedly provided for a loss of €1 billion.

Now how much did the exchequer give Anglo :) :)

That €2 billion would have created a lot of jobs.................SHAME

D

Deleted member 17573

There is nearly a smile on his face when he is told by the reporter that at present the shortfall to Anglo is €2,000 million. Amazing. Look out for it :)

Lendahand wont need to chase him to the corners of the earth to get repaid as Anglo have already supposedly provided for a loss of €1 billion.

Now how much did the exchequer give Anglo :) :)

That €2 billion would have created a lot of jobs.................SHAME
Has this programme actually started or is there a bit of fantasising at play here?:rolleyes:

joeydub

Really looking forward to the program tonight.

Where he discloses his debts to Anglo alone are €3 billion and his property assets are worth less thsn €1 billion.

The assets are obviously undervalued at present :)

He believes that if he is allowed keep Quinn Direct that by 2017 from profits generated and the sale price of Quinn Direct he could repay the debt.

I might get onto the administrator myself tomorrow and make a bid.

That is some profit / return over 7 years :) :) :)
Yep, Sean Quinn is probably correct.Look at Aviva.They are sponsoring the new stadium for €40 million over 10 years.Thats €10 for every man woman and child in Ireland, and thats only a small part of their promotion!!
Do we have a closed shop uncompetitive insurance industry????
Quinn is right,Dont buy lottery tickets selling insurance is always a winner.

Our civil servant led regulators have no idea what's going on.Their attitude is Go Anglo Irish Go! Yet again Sad.

Cassandra Syndrome

I am going to tape it. Some priceless free tips on how to make a few bob from CFDs.

Anorakphobia

i think the best tip tnite you will hear is "give me 7 years and ill get out of the hole im in"
No, the best tip tonight is how you can lose a few billion more than you ever owned and still have enough NO MONEY to give a few hundred million to your kids.The smirk is just an acknowledgement that like all his peers in NAMA, he will never know anything other than a lavish multi millionaire lifestyle for himself and his family.

Welcome to Lendahandland.

hammer

I wonder if he will try the few crocodile tears, how he is a simple GAA man, father, grandfather, 50cent :) a game and a pot of tea man.

If we could all get to write off part of our loans we would all be in a better place.

I might try a begging letter to AIB Bank 2morro.

He3

On now - admits to a gap between assets and liabilities wrt the debt to Anglo of maybe two thousand million

nicht besonders

[2billion] "that'll be easy to pay back" :lol:

He3

Dunlin3

He's obviously been to the Bertie Ahearn school of waffle and bu11sh1t!

Cassandra Syndrome

Choke

He3

This is a very revealing piece of television.

hammer

And he refused to comment on whether he met the two Anglo boyos.

HO HO HO

Car crash TV. Was he the richest man in Ireland once :)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies