• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Prime Time Thur 7/3/2013 @ 21:35: In-depth interview with Michael Noonan

macs magic

It'll be more along the lines of a FG celebration and he wont be challenged on anything

dizillusioned

Michael gets interviewed on RTE, so basically it is 30 minutes or so of rehearsed practiced and non investigative questions. Should this just be a party political broadcast on behalf of Fine Gael and the EU?

Spanner Island

Cheers Norm...

Could be an interesting one although there is always the risk that Noonan will put me to sleep...

ger12

I predict a soft and pleasant interview. Minister Noonan seems like a decent sort. He had the balls to ban corporate donations to FG when he was leader. (Yes, I remember Mrs McCole and how he treated her so poorly. I hope he wouldn't make the same mistake again).

ShoutingIsLeadership

Every time he says 2-13, I will be having a shot.

I expect to be sh1t-faced.

flavirostris

aah yea.. d'ye know what Micheal Martin reminds me of.. Fatboy Slim..a new lick o' paint but still the same ould Fianna Fáil shyte underneath.

Clanrickard

Astral Peaks

I hardly think Pat Kenny counts as a soft interview for Baldy.

Pat's not behind the door in his support for property and the profits it can generate.....