Primetime 24/11/10

Clanrickard

Will Lenny actually engage in debate or will he rehash answers to Miriam before buggering off?

dent

Option 2

Clanrickard

FakeViking

Good old prearranged questions, with the editorial control resting with the spoofer.

What you won't hear: "Can you ask me that one again, Miriam"

Clanrickard

How many times will he say "I don't accept". We could play corporate bingo here.

Expose the lot of them

Jesus here we go again I don't agree, I personally could not give sh1t whether lenny the liar agrees or not.

He is trotting out that crap about the min wage being the highest in Europe, fails to take into account that Ireland is the most expensive place to live in Europe. I will support a reduction in the min wage AFTER ESB, GAS, fuel, food, accommodation, insurance, medical costs and public transport are reduced by 15%.

As for the property tax - no fffing way will I pay that.

nonpartyboy

Lenny as per usual dodging a proper interview, what a faker and a spoofer.

eoghanacht

Clanrickard

The banks have been factored in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flavirostris

It's enough to make you hurl listening to Miriam going on about "the vulnerable"

sport02

I am going to put my foot through my T.V screen if he says "I don't accept that" one more time.

Why dosent she ask why Clowen is still the best paid leader in Europe? Where is that clowns cut?

No you fool, anyone with sense knew the banking guarentee was going to kill us off!

Raketemensch

One of the best paid politicians in the world reckons he has a good handle on what pain people can take. He's clearly a very perceptive chap!

He looks good on the cancer by the way, has everybody (including him) forgotten about that now?

Barnacle

Absolute farce, making out that this is going to hinder the higher paid by reducing the Tax Relief on Pension Contributions. Bull, this is only applied to personal contributions, all they have to do is shift the payment into employer. Of all the approaches they could have taken, they picked the worst option. And whilst doing this, they have created a further inequity in PS for pre and post 1995 workers.

Clanrickard

The EU told us to extend the guarantee and he castigates RTE's fault for questioning this. FFS!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies