Primetime Investigates 08/06/2009

Limerick Lad

Along with the Dr. Neary case, this is the second instance of failure of accountability in dealing with patients complaints by the Lourdes Hospital, Drogheda

Ah Well

As far as I know this Prog was due to be aired recently but was pulled by RTE at the last minute ... prob due to some legal thing or other.

Now it showing just after the conclusion of the Elections would be entirely coincidental wouldn't it???? huh ?? ;)

Kev408

Soul-destroying stuff.

Digout

Looks like the state is going to get stuck with another massive bill, this will be in part 2.

Digout

As far as I know this Prog was due to be aired recently but was pulled by RTE at the last minute ... prob due to some legal thing or other.

Now it showing just after the conclusion of the Elections would be entirely coincidental wouldn't it???? huh ?? ;)
Depends on if a high court injunction was anything to do with it.

Jock_the_Waster

Looks like the state is going to get stuck with another massive bill, this will be in part 2.
that fugger has a house in D4

we need a good dictator, a leader who will seize that scumbags house

Mr Shine, who lives on Wellington Road in Dublin 4, was highly respected having 38 years of medical practice behind him.

Jock_the_Waster

FF
RC Church
Medical Council

seize their assets and their members assets

Jock_the_Waster

Are you trying to be funny or are you naturally crass? Are you watching the programme?
no . i am at work, thats why i am asking for info

(how out of work as an actor would you have to be to play the role of a sexual deviant, I was responding to your question)

Oddjob111

How do they get actors to play the part of sexual deviants for documentaries? It must be soul destroying work. Of course nothing near the destruction the real victims go through.
It's a very regular income in this country though.

New Threads

Most Replies