• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Prince Harry given delirious reception in US

Niall996

Ren84

Because America is a bit like Ireland. They still have a few West Brits not yet ran into Canada.

Kev408

This fu*king thread was slipping away into the wilderness and then someone had to reply...,

Mr Aphorisms

Twitter
crimesofbrits
The queens speech the other day was insane. It was like a pantomime, she looked like a decrepit barbie doll. This parasitic, antediluvian, sectarian Monarchy should be abolished. However, the grovelling traitors in Ireland who worship Monarchy are to be found in other parts of the world as well. Any farcical royal folly reminds me of what James Connolly advocated to do when these cretins enter your country. You should protest them and stand up for yourself and your fellow countrymen and women:

Fellow-workers, stand by the dignity of your class. All these parading royalties, all this insolent aristocracy, all these grovelling, dirt-eating capitalist traitors, all these are but signs of disease in any social state – diseases which a royal visit brings to a head and spews in all its nastiness before our horrified eyes. But as the recognition of the disease is the first stage towards its cure, so that we may rid our social state of its political and social diseases, we must recognise the elements of corruption.

tipp revolution

this is news - how? I hear llamas calling must be the zoo

publicrealm

The queens speech the other day was insane. It was like a pantomime, she looked like a decrepit barbie doll. This parasitic, antediluvian, sectarian Monarchy should be abolished. However, the grovelling traitors in Ireland who worship Monarchy are to be found in other parts of the world as well. Any farcical royal folly reminds me of what James Connolly advocated to do when these cretins enter your country. You should protest them and stand up for yourself and your fellow countrymen and women:

I thought she looked lovely on her Irish visit.

Wouldn't it be really lovely if Kate came over here - with the new little princess??

I wonder what they will call her?

Ren84

I thought she looked lovely on her Irish visit.

Wouldn't it be really lovely if Kate came over here - with the new little princess??

I wonder what they will call her?
I couldn't give a sh!t and I doubt too many would either.

Eoin Coir

So much to be said for the system where Obama can rise to top job, and Michael D here.
Those parasites born into privilege and mollycoddling are the pits.

Dame_Enda

Remind us again...Who is his father? was it a british army officer?
I personally think it could be James Hewitt. He looks nothing like Charles.

The similarity is especially acute below. Their noses are identical as are their hair colours and teeth.

storybud1

Remind us again...Who is his father? was it a british army officer?
Dodi was too late, he was busy snorting 15k a month of coke with socialites at the time thanks to daddy's money

Mohamed 'Al' Fayed: the facts

The queen is a saint compared to her offspring, the Brits cannot detach themselves until she abdicates, she is the last of her kind and when the Charles/Camilla freakshow rolls into town there will be little attention paid.

Pageantry will only work when integrity is behind it, Harry is trying to build integrity even though everyone knows his father is not his father? it does not matter really. We all prefer a rogue with some kind of integrity and despair at the likes of Charles.

Oliver Cromwell, Ed Miliband, Ken Livingstone, FFS who would want those kind of wasters? better to keep the show on the road.

alloverbartheshouting

Have I inadvertently wound up on the DM showbiz pages?

No pics of La Kardashian's latest maternity outfit, so perhaps not. Still though.

BTW, am no great thread-starter myself, but in fairness....

Frank Galton

One thing that strikes the Yanks is that the offspring of the head of state actually have some obligation to public service. Barbara and Jenna Bush went from underage drinking to society weddings to surname-based cushy numbers.

NYCKY

One thing that strikes the Yanks is that the offspring of the head of state actually have some obligation to public service. Barbara and Jenna Bush went from underage drinking to society weddings to surname-based cushy numbers.

Your criticism is a bit harsh. Only one of the Bush twins is married and Jenna despite her parents wishes shunned a white house wedding (while her father was still President) and had her ceremony at her parents home in Crawford Texas. Yes they were underage drinking, but when a girl comes in to a bar in Austin with a bunch of secret service agents standing around it's pretty easy for the barman to figure out who it is. They did what most 19 year olds do in civilized countries, that is partying but we could all do it legally at 19 and even if were 17 we didn't have SS agents standing around us.

The Bush girls have grown up and have done a lot of charitable stuff in recent years but you won't hear too much about that. I should add that, Obama offered the whitehouse to Hillary for Chelsea's wedding but sensibly the offer was declined.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies