Private Members' motions On Medical Cannabis

H20 Member

What time will the Bill to legalise medicinal cannabis take place in the Dáil today?

Hitchcock

Accidental sock

Plenty of time to stock up on munchies.

H20 Member

Thank you, will be looking forward to seeing how my preferences at election time preform. I think this bill is a must for those that are in need.

stopdoingstuff

Does anyone else have a stiff neck/bad back/insomnia....?

McTell

Twitter
No

McTell

Twitter
No

McTell

Twitter
No
Another great cure that isn't cannabis is to grow your own p3nis tree.

(It's OK, she's a catholic nun)

Polly Ticks

It's one of the great injustices of our age, when you think about it.

Pot is illegal, consigned to the shadows, demonized and criminalized... while kettles walk free.

Bill

It's one of the great injustices of our age, when you think about it.

Pot is illegal, consigned to the shadows, demonized and criminalized... while kettles walk free.
yeah but if it is decriminalised how am I going to stick it to the man.
suppose I could give meth a try, see what all the fuss is about

Round tower

Thank you, will be looking forward to seeing how my preferences at election time preform. I think this bill is a must for those that are in need.
Is the medical cannabis much different from the normal stuff, i have seen somewhere a person who have been convicted for been in possession of cannabis can get a licence for selling it. That is something that will be something that will probably be looked at in the later stages of the bill

Breanainn

Is the medical cannabis much different from the normal stuff, i have seen somewhere a person who have been convicted for been in possession of cannabis can get a licence for selling it. That is something that will be something that will probably be looked at in the later stages of the bill
From my understanding, it comes in a form called cannibinol, an oil from which practically all the THC (the compound that causes highs) has been removed.

H20 Member

From my understanding, it comes in a form called cannibinol, an oil from which practically all the THC (the compound that causes highs) has been removed.
I understand that both compounds are permissible under this bill as Cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).

Cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are the two main ingredients in the cannabis plant. Both CBD and THC belong to a unique class of compounds known as cannabinoids.

While many strains of marijuana are known for having abundant levels of THC, high-CBD strains have been for a longtime less common but in recent years it has become more common. Lots of company's in the states, Europe and along with Israel have successfully developed high CBD strains of cannabis.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies